Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Antoine Griezmann(footballer for Atletico Madrid) at the Dodgers game with the Piazza BP :pimp:

507632f1_DCvfhj2VoAAbJ42.jpeg

NEW M&N SWINGMAN arrived today from Jimmy Jazz, ordered on Sunday with a Fathers Day code brought it to $120 shipped...first impression is that these are nice. Mesh material seems to be the same as Adidas HWC, maybe a touch softer/more flexible. But the twill numbers are 100x better imo. Still stitched down printed twill but feels thicker and far more flexible than any of the Adidas HWC. Here are a few pics, but I think worth the money, and better than Adidas HWC (new cut).

SWINGMAN VS AUTHENTIC

SWINGMAN VS SWINGMAN

yea they're def nice IMO

still prob won't buy them since authentics can be had for similar prices if you look hard enough

yea they're def nice IMO

still prob won't buy them since authentics can be had for similar prices if you look hard enough

This is true but since I couldn't find this red Pip anywhere the Swingman made sense. The $120 shipped was fine for me too.

question about shorts.   

do all of the M&N authentic shorts fit the same, i picked up the san antonio all star shorts and they are a little too big, debating if im gonna send them back or not.  grabbed a couple pairs of bulls shorts in a size smaller... do they vary in size depending on style?  thanks

How long does it usually take for M&N to ship? I ordered Saturday and still no tracking info

A lot of times M&N's tracking info doesn't update. It just shows up to your door. I still have orders on my account with no tracking update.

A lot of times M&N's tracking info doesn't update. It just shows up to your door. I still have orders on my account with no tracking update.

:lol: for real. I have orders from 3+ yrs ago "still processing"

I just call em a few days after i get order confirmation and give em the order # and they tell me the status and when expected delivery is.

Last edited:
From my experience, different styles have different fits. This not only applies to shorts but all M&N items. Recently sent back some 96 all star shorts due to them fitting big.

We should have a "shorts sizing" sticky or something. Seems like every other page it gets asked about. Not necessarily annoying but it would be easier and helpful for those that dont know

Those pics did it. I'm getting a swingman

The authentic shorts look way better than the swingman shorts tho

Back
Top Bottom