Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Low key NCAA and vintage NBA shorts have always been better look/quality wise than regular nike/Jordan shorts.

Always get compliment's on them when I'm bumming it to the market/store and occasionally get asked "Did you play basketball for ____ College's team" lol

Ive had that happen a few times when i wore my Florida and Duke shorts :rofl:

Copped a Ryan Sandberg jersey but it was too big so I put it on eBay. Been getting questioned about it being fake bc it looks different from the picture on the website (numbers on jock tag look different). Got a confirmation from Mitchell and ness today that they change jerseys periodically to prevent counterfeiting.

Just wanted to share that information in case someone else runs into the same problem.

Copped a Ryan Sandberg jersey but it was too big so I put it on eBay. Been getting questioned about it being fake bc it looks different from the picture on the website (numbers on jock tag look different). Got a confirmation from Mitchell and ness today that they change jerseys periodically to prevent counterfeiting.

Just wanted to share that information in case someone else runs into the same problem.

Interesting. Maybe that's why they changed the purple on the raptors jerseys.

Anywhere I can see how to spot a fake M&N NFL jersey? Need to put my cousin up on game. He got a Niner Merton Hanks joint that look sus....

Correction: M&N shorts are $125 according to someone who posted in the NBA jersey thread. He ordered a Bulls pair today.

so whats up with the pockets question?

I know you can contact someone at M&N or UBIQ :nerd:

I def bought the Rev30 joints in all colors from NBAstore.com with the 20% off couponcode for new customer/emails.
still too much but whatever.
Even though know it's sacrilegious to most, I'm really really considering putting running pockets in them for my wallet and/or phone.

Correction: M&N shorts are $125 according to someone who posted in the NBA jersey thread. He ordered a Bulls pair today.

so whats up with the pockets question?

I know you can contact someone at M&N or UBIQ :nerd:

I def bought the Rev30 joints in all colors from NBAstore.com with the 20% off couponcode for new customer/emails.
still too much but whatever.
Even though know it's sacrilegious to most, I'm really really considering putting running pockets in them for my wallet and/or phone.

when did NBA have 20% off for new customers? its been 10% for ever now

plus since M&N wants to stay accurate im willing to bet they will NOT have pockets. while i like pockets i prefer authentic shorts to stay like the original and not have em. just me tho

I'm pretty sure that's the general consensus and I understand.
just someone asked, so in the tiny tiny tiny tiny chance I'm waiting for an answer :nerd:

Is M&N making all team shorts? Or just Chi, NY, and a couple other teams?

I need some Bullets shorts :nerd:

As do I. I want to see more dream team and all star jerseys of more players.

Back
Top Bottom