Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

I got mine in yesterday and they’re going back. I only have 3 other pairs to compare to, but they flare out a lot more towards the leg opening. When looking straight on in the mirror they look crazy wide IMO. Damn shame because they really are dope in person.

Think I’ll snag the purp Lakers joints instead.

My exact feeling about 96 all star shorts. Joints were mad wide at leg opening.

Damn. I'm a skinny dude too so I know that won't look right. :smh:

...I may still do it tho.

I got mine in yesterday and they’re going back. I only have 3 other pairs to compare to, but they flare out a lot more towards the leg opening. When looking straight on in the mirror they look crazy wide IMO. Damn shame because they really are dope in person.

Think I’ll snag the purp Lakers joints instead.

Same issue with me too...

It feels mor wider...possibly a xl would doo

I'm gonna have to get a dope fanny pack to wear with these no pocket shorts 
sick.gif

Which one?

Red. Always thought those were [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

I still got my Stackhouse Champion replica of that style. It actually fits me as an adult, since I wore everything so big in the 90s.

I was probably like 5'2 rocking size 44.

Can anyone point me in the direction of the seattle shorts (either one), grizzles shorts, and teal ASG shorts in a Large please?

Went ahead and order the lakers away and 93' asg west from ruvilla...couldn't pass em up for $90...

Would've copped the bulls red n the pinstripes but ima hold off...

It's too tempting lol

Back
Top Bottom