Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

I'm so sorry that I didn't listen to you guys about Jeffersons!
Ordered 0ne week ago. Before 3 days they said that today they would release it and give me tracking number. They didn't do it, and they don't reply to my messages anymore. Poor service, I'm going to cancel the order if they won't send it asap

Ordered 0ne week ago. Before 3 days they said that today they would release it and give me tracking number. They didn't do it, and they don't reply to my messages anymore. Poor service, I'm going to cancel the order if they won't send it asap
Upset-Michael-Jordan-Laughs-to-Himself.gif

Hopefully I can convince you to get the white one as well lol. The white one is just super clean. I’m also trying to get the team one but I’m gonna wait for 50%

5A64E96D-F5E7-477A-A564-D54D4D8F5623.jpeg
B6C0EAD5-D199-43C5-B61F-5E052F9643F0.jpeg
Man, i really wanted the white Griffey but these pics of the teal joint have me questioning my decision. I just sent the link to my wife and told her i want it for our anniversary next week. :lol:

I purchased the the white 97 Griffey last year...

Now I want the white 95 with negro leauge patch...

Man I wish I would have waited.

Man, why settle for the teal color and get both? Lol

That white looks dope, too. The website pictures don't do the jerseys any justice.

i would never get modern M&N baseball jerseys....old authentic blank Rawlings/Majestic/Russell athletic joints are just too abundant and too cheap..i could customize those into anyone and be good.

ebay coupon alert! I've already successfully used the coupon on a jersey. Read the following...

Screen Shot 2017-09-30 at 4.13.35 PM.png

I ordered them for the first time about a week ago? And It took about a week for me to receive shipping confirmation. No messages, no nothing just waited it out to see how long they would take. Sorry to hear about your order

On another note, Seeing all these Griffey jerseys is making me want to cop smh. Cant go wrong with either color

Wish they woulda dropped the Grey road 95 instead of the home white since 97 is home white.

Just like how I wish they wouldn't have made Maddux, Smoltz and Glavine all home whites

Back
Top Bottom