Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

How do mitchell and ness jerseys fit....I like my stuff to fit but not not smedium tight. I say this because I'm only 5' 9" 175 ...but I have an athletic kinda body w/ broad shoulders

I'm assuming a Large but didn't know for sure. Any advice is appreciated!

It doesn't look like mitchell and ness is having a big playoff sale this year, last year I had bought my Jackie Robinson on October 3rd.

I think they've definitely caught on to people playing the waiting and cleaning up when the sales come around. Especially now with social media being at such a high, once word spreads it's over. Not as many sales, and now the discounts are slowly going down in %.

How do mitchell and ness jerseys fit....I like my stuff to fit but not not smedium tight. I say this because I'm only 5' 9" 175 ...but I have an athletic kinda body w/ broad shoulders

NBA Jerseys? I'm 5'10" 235-240, and I wear a 48/XL. For a reference, this is how a 48 fits me.

image1.jpeg

idk about specifically M&N but im around the same size as you being 5'10 160. ive noticed Medium is a good size for me, when I go to Large it just feels too loose to me, but medium gives that good fit a bit more fitting but not super loose like a large

the new mitchell and ness jerseys are being released tomorrow according to their instagram account. they have iverson blue 1999-2000, tmac magic, duncan/parker 03 finals road, curry rookie orange, kd rookie home, mullin/webber road warriors and lebron navy alternate (the best of the bunch IMO).

You guys think that C Webb is going to sell out?? Don't really want to pay retail, but might just have to.

Sorry, I asked this the last page. But did not get a reply.

For those that have a swingman and authentic NBA shorts, is the fit essentially the same? I would try it on but the Footaction near me only has size L and up in authentic shorts.

I wear an M in swingman, I never tried on a small before. But I would guess smaller waist and shorter length. I am about 5'9. 170 pounds or so.

Back
Top Bottom