Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

That Bucs jersey is a M&N, probably a 40. Could be a 36 if that's Curren$y. The Orakpo isn't an authentic, it's the swingman Nike. Wale is around 5'5 130. You would want a 40 (M).

@bhergh  how'd you get for 60? all i see is 80.. Really need another sale soon want 1 or 2 nba ones
mean.gif

I bought the Magic Johnson in a 44 I am 5' 10" 175 lbs. it is a bit snug getting on, but the fit seems to be fine. Should I trade it for a 48 or will that be loose?

When did Wale perform at NTNY? :lol:

For those that copped the replica M&N football jerseys, how's the quality on those?

Anyone think it will be fairly easy to get a Purple Kobe on Black Friday or should I just buy it now?

It shouldn't be too hard on Black Friday to get it.

That purple Kobe and white penny are mine come Black Friday. Maybe the red Tim hardaway and black Duncan as well if the sale is good enough.

Id cop now if I could get em at the prices some of the dudes in the nba jersey thread have been getting their jerseys at

I know the price will be dropped, I just didn't know if people would go crazy buying like 8 jerseys, like with the $100 sale and I'd be out of luck again. 

The jerseys will sell but not like the 100 sale. There was way too much potential to resell for those. These will be around what resell is right now so that will scare a few of those snakes away.

I hope so, I find it a bit ridiculous that people had to buy so many of them to try to make a dollar off of, but don't realize they are causing those whom may be only able to afford a $100 jersey not to be able to get one. 

Back
Top Bottom