Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

This week's pickups from the Laker Store sale, can't beat 50% off
20180221_002016.jpg
20180221_002046.jpg
20180223_170735.jpg
20180223_170751.jpg

Quick question to you M&N faithful. Does anyone know if the 2003 Kobe ASG (red one) is sublimated, screen printed, or stitched? (for the NBA logo and all star wording, not the name and number)
Got it everything is stitched except fir the star which is rubberized they still have it back in stock at lakers store a while ago for 150

Attachments

• A8308D2F-9DCA-430A-83BA-1B8BC0C5677E.jpeg
    A8308D2F-9DCA-430A-83BA-1B8BC0C5677E.jpeg
    240.3 KB · Views: 24
About 2 weeks ago, NBA store online had the 03 Mitchell and Ness Jordan All Star on the site.

Went back today to pick it up and it isn’t on the site. Called the store and was told they pulled the jersey because Mitchell and Ness didn’t have the rights for the wizards logo and that all jerseys were sent back to Mitchell and ness.

Can’t find the jersey anywhere else.

Anybody hear the same?

About 2 weeks ago, NBA store online had the 03 Mitchell and Ness Jordan All Star on the site.

Went back today to pick it up and it isn’t on the site. Called the store and was told they pulled the jersey because Mitchell and Ness didn’t have the rights for the wizards logo and that all jerseys were sent back to Mitchell and ness.

Anybody hear the same?
I saw a few on eBay and the sellers state the same on the description therefore making them rare. Hardwoodfames has them up for 5-600 depending on size, smh

Pulled the trigger on eBay for retail. Seller is an NT’er. They had these at the team LA store for 25% off after the all star game.

Anybody hear the same?

Heard the same. Kinda salty, still didn’t wanna pay retail and prob still wont. But saw a reputable NTer has a few for sale for around retail

Heard the same. Kinda salty, still didn’t wanna pay retail and prob still wont. But saw a reputable NTer has a few for sale for around retail
that's stupid dumb. shouldn't licensing be squared away before being listed for sale/distribution?

M&N has gear with current Wizards branding. Just checked the website.l Not sure what's up with the old logo in that case...

I wonder if M&N fixed the neckline for the grizzlies swingman jersey. I returned my authentic years back I could barely get my head into it they made that piping so thick

Back
Top Bottom