Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

why didn't you do FedEx w/ signature my dude.

I don't live with my mom, but I sent it to her crib because I have alot of my jerseys there. She works during the week, so I didn't want it to not get delivered cuz no one is here to sign for it. I opened up a claim today, but Fedex won't address it until tomorrow cuz of the holiday,

why didn't you do FedEx w/ signature my dude.
I don't live with my mom, but I sent it to her crib because I have alot of my jerseys there. She works during the week, so I didn't want it to not get delivered cuz no one is here to sign for it. I opened up a claim today, but Fedex won't address it until tomorrow cuz of the holiday,
ah i see. hopefully it's just a technical error.

Maybe because I shipped to Canada idk

I shipped to Canada too. I ordered monday morning it came yesterday, picked it up today. Its weird though, on my M&N account under previous orders the last 2 orders I had made one says processing and the other says inconplete but i received both packages.

I shipped to Canada too. I ordered monday morning it came yesterday, picked it up today. Its weird though, on my M&N account under previous orders the last 2 orders I had made one says processing and the other says inconplete but i received both packages.

I forgot I sent it to my aunt's crib. I called and they received it, no shipping confirmation or tracking number. Perhaps they were overloaded with orders that they figured "fu*k it"

I forgot I sent it to my aunt's crib. I called and they received it, no shipping confirmation or tracking number. Perhaps they were overloaded with orders that they figured "fu*k it"
that happens to me from time to time...kinda weird they forget to update people with tracking

pimp.gif
the warm up jackets are too nice

How often do they do the 100 dollar jersey sale?
Don't bank on that

Was the last time they did it when they reached a certain number of followers on FB? Like 2 years ago?
May 2014.

Keep in mind MN did $100 a long ago for some odd reason, it was a few years and don't think they were gonna do it again but on Facebook they out 100k likes so it made sense to do it.

Don't think it's coming again for a very long time sadly

Keep in mind MN did $100 a long ago for some odd reason, it was a few years and don't think they were gonna do it again but on Facebook they out 100k likes so it made sense to do it.

Don't think it's coming again for a very long time sadly

They did it for their new website launch

Last edited:
In 94 almost every team had a TBTC(turn back the clock) jersey.
Niners tbtc one
deion.jpg

Niners regular jersey that year.
49ers-Eagles-1994-020.jpg

In 94 almost every team had a TBTC(turn back the clock) jersey.
Niners tbtc one
deion.jpg

Niners regular jersey that year.
49ers-Eagles-1994-020.jpg

Ahh gotcha. I like the TBTC one better, i like the black behind the white on the numbers.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom