Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Need that 97 Kobe in a size 40. Anyone now where I can look? How much bigger will a size 44 be from a 40?

They just processed my return for sz 40...checking site frequently over next few days would be a good idea...or even call in

I'm mad I bought the black bulls shorts and grizzles thinking they would fit. Too short lol. Prolly gonna end up offing them [emoji]128531[/emoji]

I need a legit spot in NYC to alter jerseys... Got so many jerseys collecting dust because I bought them so big where they would fit down to my knees back in the "jersey era" :lol:

same

My problem would be my old jersey's were in a sz. 52 and I'm really between a 40-44 so I might as well just tape big *** numbers to my back and chest and call it a day :lol:

Last edited:
explain the discounts ?

costco trick = 200 in gift cards for 160
first responder = 15% off for military or EMTs etc
20% = standard TNT thurs discount...in this case it was a 4hr easter flash sale

so a basically take the price of the jersey and cut it almost in half (in this case)

I'm mad I bought the black bulls shorts and grizzles thinking they would fit. Too short lol. Prolly gonna end up offing them [emoji]128531[/emoji]

I think these shorts fit perfect.

I like to sag my shorts a little bit and if I do it with the adidas nba authentics then they reach my ankles and I can't really play in them as well as I can.

With the M&N I can sag it to about 4-5 inches below my knees and I can play a lot better in them.

I like to sag my shorts a little bit and if I do it with the adidas nba authentics then they reach my ankles and I can't really play in them as well as I can.

With the M&N I can sag it to about 4-5 inches below my knees and I can play a lot better in them.

Prolly cuz I'm like 6'4 190 lol. I feel xxl will just be too baggy

Prolly cuz I'm like 6'4 190 lol. I feel xxl will just be too baggy

That tall skinny life :lol:

After looking more closely at the "white name tag" - Ok, that def does look off but the jersey itself looks the same

I know i did receive a few of them with the pink bleeding into the white straight from M&N but that was the 88-89 version i believe

These Jordan jerseys remind me of the Suns " shooting sun " Barkley and KJ that came out from China, they were 99% perfect

They are probably real materials with different tags made in the same factory as the real ones

Damn that's like the "unauthorized" talk when comparing production to sneakers.

Back
Top Bottom