Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

My Bulls shorts have an expected delivery date of Saturday...would have been just fine with the black shorts but pinstripes would be even better!

I'm gonna order the black bulls now.

Patiently waiting to receive a spurs pencil instead

My shorts came Monday and I didn't even think to look for pinstripes.

I got them as well.

If any of you guys are in SD, found a couple of tailors who will make pockets for you for $25.

Patiently waiting to receive a spurs pencil instead
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

50/50 chance yall ordering black bulls will end up with reg. black bulls over pinstripe..[emoji]129300[/emoji] to risk it or not 
laugh.gif

50/50 chance yall ordering black bulls will end up with reg. black bulls over pinstripe..[emoji]129300[/emoji] to risk it or not :lol:

This. Getting reg black bulls wouldnt even be the worst case scenario with lids :lol:

True but my boy getting them for me for $78 which is still better than what I was paying.
He's letting me piggy back off of his lids club membership.

Nice. I would do that deal too.

Ya can always return them if they aren't the pinstripes joints.

Last edited by a moderator:
My shorts came Monday and I didn't even think to look for pinstripes.

I got them as well.

If any of you guys are in SD, found a couple of tailors who will make pockets for you for $25.

Where in SD? I need to add some ASAP! Let me know!

Holy ****znit, I ordered the bulls... They should be here Saturday... I'm hoping they're the pinstripes, that would cap off my weekend..... After I pickup my 1st pair of royals!!

Last edited:
guess I should have ordered the bulls as well. Got to place order and though, nah I'd rather have pinstripes. :lol:

YOOOOOOO
So lids has inventory of the bulls pinstripes.

My boy ordered the bulls this weekend and he got the pinstripes in

*Uzi shoulder rolls violently*

50/50 chance yall ordering black bulls will end up with reg. black bulls over pinstripe..[emoji]129300[/emoji] to risk it or not :lol:

Yeah I'm not risking it. I'll just wait for them to pop up on the site and wait for another sale.

Back
Top Bottom