Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

rally house around me never have anything other then replicas lol
The one by me, home of the Super Bowl Champion Philadelphia Eagles, has the eagles / sixers / Phillies authentics. I grabbed the white M&N Brian Westbrook authentic there last year. I’ll definitely check it out this week.

The one by me, home of the Super Bowl Champion Philadelphia Eagles, has the eagles / sixers / Phillies authentics. I grabbed the white M&N Brian Westbrook authentic there last year. I’ll definitely check it out this week.

Damn

My store doesn’t even have pistons stuff :rofl:

Charged $200 for card board box? Thought it would Atleast be wood :lol:

It says wooden in the description... it’s actually MDF... think the cheapest quality furniture at IKEA... you should get unlocks for every Jordan moving forward if you keep this POS

Just got the authentic MJ in from Nike... I can’t believe they charged $400 for this thing... The jersey itself is terrible quality and the box it came in is cardboard... I’m sending it back...

Curious. What made you decide to buy this jersey? $400 is a ton for an inaccurate jersey. Is it just like a regular 2018 Nike authentic customized with Jordan in a cheap box?

the Willow Grove location ?

that jordan looked suspect when the swingman looked better... still passed regardless.. im good with my customized nike jerseys from like 03 :lol:

been checking my email for the Father's Day M&N sale... nothing yet smh

You don't need the email to access the sale. Just login on the M&N site and the discount is added automatically at checkout.

I don’t like what they did to these jerseys. For $400? Come on Nike!!!!! I’d rather buy M&N Jordan jerseys.

Attachments

• BF5BE56E-D2CC-4B30-B0C9-FA350DF1201B.png
    BF5BE56E-D2CC-4B30-B0C9-FA350DF1201B.png
    913.3 KB · Views: 45
It’s crazy that swingman are actually better then Nike authentics now :smh:
i said that in the nba jersey thread in the nike forum.... they said its like comparing day and night? when i have both and to be honest the authentics are trash compared to the standard they use to have, lol

I don't like the swingmans...but I also hate the authentics. I was very disappointed with Nike. I hope they do better next year but something has to change with these jerseys.

How does the 1992 Patrick Ewing authentic feel in person?

Not a fan of the Knicks colours but I gotta rep my team at some point.

Attachments

• CmzCd6fUsAECQ3A.jpg
    CmzCd6fUsAECQ3A.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 17
How does the 1992 Patrick Ewing authentic feel in person?

Not a fan of the Knicks colours but I gotta rep my team at some point.
The fabric on the 91/92 is delicate and soft (similar to the Wolves KG) it's a bit more comfortable to wear than the other MN mesh jerseys (ie. Raptors, Hawks, etc.).

IMO I prefer the 96/97 version. Nicer design with the black trim but may want to wear a wife beater underneath to prevent chafing.
IMG_20180206_175803.jpg IMG_20180206_175832.jpg

Last edited:
Curious. What made you decide to buy this jersey? $400 is a ton for an inaccurate jersey. Is it just like a regular 2018 Nike authentic customized with Jordan in a cheap box?

Thought Nike would have done the right thing considering MJ is their cash cow.... No worries... have Nike’s great return policy to fall back on

Just wondering. Is the micro-mesh on the 91-92 Ewing double-layered like the KG Rookie? Had to size up the KG since it fit tighter.

Back
Top Bottom