Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Mitchell and Ness posted someone wearing a fake on their site :lol:

Screen Shot 2018-08-02 at 2.34.28 AM.png
Ctfu thats crazy & they never post my pics I tag & @ them in !! smh!!

Two Charles now too lol. Granted one was Nike era and the other is a Reebok era but still.

Lmao. I was wondering why that said new releases. M&N is wild. I would think most ppl would prefer the rookie jersey. I’m assuming the main differences are the shield and “C. Woodson” on the back.

I just took a close look at the new Charles Woodson. The rookie Woodson is (almost) accurate. The body is all mesh.

M&N tried being slick but they messed up the 2002. The difference with the 2002, in addition to the NFL EQT shield and NOB, is that it should have solid shoulders and spandex sides inserts. M&N Kept the 1998 body shell. This screw-up is also evident on the 2002 Rod Woodson.

1998 vs 2002
C Woodson gamer ref pic 1998 .jpeg C Woodson gamer ref pic.jpeg

I posted about it a few pages back, his arrogance is insane, let someone say hes using swingman shorts and all hes doing is adding swingman logos to them and he blocks you and complains about it.

wow. i saw that he had a few nba players co sign his stuff esp steph curry wearin his shorts. what a shame

Need to snap some pics, but getting 3 jerseys in the mail when you forgot you ordered / weren't expecting the shipment is LOVE ...

I just took a close look at the new Charles Woodson. The rookie Woodson is (almost) accurate. The body is all mesh.

M&N tried being slick but they messed up the 2002. The difference with the 2002, in addition to the NFL EQT shield and NOB, is that it should have solid shoulders and spandex sides inserts. M&N Kept the 1998 body shell. This screw-up is also evident on the 2002 Rod Woodson.

1998 vs 2002

Good to see another jersey nerd doing some research.

wow. i saw that he had a few nba players co sign his stuff esp steph curry wearin his shorts. what a shame
Hes based in oakland, and he made his name doing customs and did some official under armor customs for Cam and Steph thats how that happened. The guy is talented on the custom sneaker front, but his clothes are mostly trash. But let him tell it and he should be the guy with the official Mitchell and Ness and Jordan partnerships.

Guccishades Guccishades you wild bro lol! I dig it ...

Just sent my final order for a while for my grail Iverson white '96 jersey ... Threw in the blue Phila joint just for kicks ... Used a 20% off mail flyer I got from ordering a bunch of Caps Stanley Cup gear, I assume ...

I gotta take a break for now ...

1998 vs 2002

I was noticing that as well. M&N got lazy on the 2002s. I picked up a 2001 helmet tag Woodson a couple years ago on ebay for $100 so I'm good without a M&N version thankfully.

I was noticing that as well. M&N got lazy on the 2002s. I picked up a 2001 helmet tag Woodson a couple years ago on ebay for $100 so I'm good without a M&N version thankfully.

Nice. Those early Reeboks were superb. Virtually gamer quality, in terms of materials.

Quick question I'm going to be in the philly area I have plans to visit the flagship store but where is the factory outlet. I tried google and called about 4 numbers but I called other businesses like Brooks brothers and a pretzel store. Can somebody help with details??

Nice. Those early Reeboks were superb. Virtually gamer quality, in terms of materials.
too bad they didn't make size 44 or even 40 back then

wanted so many jerseys then and used to be able to find deals on ebay but doubt I could have rocked a 48

Finally got around to getting pockets for these. Have pockets on all of my authentic now. So much easier to just wear them without having to worry about getting creative to put stuff.

Attachments

• 409C0445-048A-44B3-AAA0-B8A96969174B.jpeg
    409C0445-048A-44B3-AAA0-B8A96969174B.jpeg
    420.1 KB · Views: 94
Back
Top Bottom