Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

I'm 6'8 270.

I rock 56 in basketball and 52 in football and baseball.

52 in basketball fits a bit slim.

I was able to acquire the 1989 NBA All-Star Game Jordan jersey last Thursday because I was able to take advantage of a loophole returning something I no longer needed. I'll try to post photos when I can.

FC2471DF-914A-4C11-8EFD-72B95D711AC6.jpeg

With all of the sizing talk lately. I’m 6ft 230lb I wear a 56. I had a few 52 but they felt too tight in my chest and stomach. The 56 fits comfortably but could probably get it tailored a bit
It least it ain't down to your knees lol

So here is the crappy part. I graduated high school at 6'2. Played some ball but got in trouble and joined the navy. Grew 6 inches in two years after joining the navy.

Wasn't happy...but played all navy ball a few years and just got selected to be a warrant officer so it's all good.

Always can turn to pro wrestling

So here is the crappy part. I graduated high school at 6'2. Played some ball but got in trouble and joined the navy. Grew 6 inches in two years after joining the navy.

Wasn't happy...but played all navy ball a few years and just got selected to be a warrant officer so it's all good.

A few more inches and your story sounds like David Robinson's..cept the NBA all star career

i wanted to get a batting practice jersey, i wear a 52 in basketball jerseys, should i get a 52 in the baseball jersey?

i wanted to get a batting practice jersey, i wear a 52 in basketball jerseys, should i get a 52 in the baseball jersey?
Some will say stick with the 52. To me the baseball jerseys run short so I would do 56 but I like my jerseys loose. Refer to my pic up top on the all star MJ it’s a 56

I would stick to size 52 all across the board for all sports. That's what I do although I learned too late. If you wear size 52 with basketball jerseys, I would stick to size 52 with baseball jerseys. But I'm honestly referring to Majestic MLB jerseys because their authentic jerseys run loose and a little baggy, I don't know how Mitchell & Ness baseball jerseys fit in size 52 because I stupidly gorged on 4XL jerseys about 15 years ago. I still wear oversized clothing like Allen Iverson honestly but not over 2XL nowadays.

Back
Top Bottom