Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Whats below the valenzuela?
It's the M&N Jordan steps tee. Just haven't taken it out of the plastic. Got it for 20 on offer up
Screenshot_20210327-135559_Chrome.jpg

Bought the Schrempf in a 48 to test the size (I wear 44 and have the Schrempf in that size too), turns out it's too big for me. Send me a PM if you're interested or want to trade for a 44.

Turns out the gap between 44 and 48 is as significant as between 40 and 44.

I found out that the Sonics (2012 run) size 44 fit tighter under the arms than the regular 44. By contrast, the purple KJ (2012 or 2013 can't remember) actually fit larger than the standard 44.

Schrempf1.jpg

Last edited:
I have the Kobe 08-09 finals jersey in a size L...boy do those fit smaller than the Rookie ones. Night and day difference. Even length wise.

The good ol’ nike basketball days. I’ve sold all mine as well. When the LeBron 9 and 10 come around again they might pull me back in
Imagine what we would've done then if we knew where we would be now...your kd galaxy inspired pair was legendary...didn't you make an orange galaxy LeBron 9 pair too?

Those remakes translated so well back then

Has anyone gotten their shorts tailored? The legs holes are so wide. I know their ball shorts but like damn. I have like an extra 4 in how’s of space. Would like them to fit not so open.

Has anyone gotten their shorts tailored? The legs holes are so wide. I know their ball shorts but like damn. I have like an extra 4 in how’s of space. Would like them to fit not so open.
thats why I can't do large in authentic,, way to much leg space almost like a skirt

mediums fit great on me except in the crotch main reason why I got rid of my authentics

swingman fit good especially how cheap I got most of mine

mans asking if $400 is a lot to spend on shorts when cats in here just paid $200 for just dons last month..we won’t even cop shorts without a %35 discount code.

it’s your money king spend it how you want
U can’t cop unc just dons unc with 35% off so the ones you copping most be ones people don’t want

I got mine done where the orange stripe borders the black. A little less noticeable. If you do go zipper, seamstress can go with an invisible zipper using that as a cover.

I got the knicks authentic shorts the other day, does anyone recommend getting the pockets out on these although, they don’t have Seams on the sides?

455666ED-7EFB-426D-A489-56E7A0E72F12.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom