Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

A8068454-C33E-4144-9D3F-D131A2340E32.jpeg

Keyword Major Difference wise guy
I wasn't even trying to be smart. You asked if there are major difference between the same authentic jersey in 2 different sizes.

If you are asking, other than one being bigger than the other one, you need to be more specific.

so again... Yes, the major difference is the length and the width. Pretty standard with all articles of clothing that are different sizes.

The difference between 44 and 48 is more noticeable to me in the width than it is the length.

Thats probably a sign I need to put the craft beer and bbq down though so one day I can slim up and take dope jersey pics like KingScrill619 KingScrill619

But the length is slightly longer but it’s not a major difference imo. I wear a 48 and it fits perfect. Could pull a 44 off, but it’s snug af on me.

The difference between 44 and 48 is more noticeable to me in the width than it is the length.

Thats probably a sign I need to put the craft beer and bbq down though so one day I can slim up and take dope jersey pics like KingScrill619 KingScrill619

But the length is slightly longer but it’s not a major difference imo. I wear a 48 and it fits perfect. Could pull a 44 off, but it’s snug af on me.

I don't fancy you a drinker.

015AD7E1-F5BB-4761-8FF2-74D20C49831C.jpeg

just got the Spurs Just Dons in, made a impulse buy to use some of my crypto to grab them. They’re much better in person. The logo isn’t as in-your-face as i would have thought. I think i still would preferred the logo font instead of the entire logo.Snapped a picture with my Command Forces

Yea it's definitely the width that's a huge difference between a 44 and 48. I have a 44 white MJ Dream Team jersey in 44 that I'm still trying to get rid of so I can get a 48.

It's weird cause 48 is actually a tad bit too big. My perfect size would probably be a 46 if they made those lol

With regards to the pocket watching and authentic/swingman/replica convos:

If the only thing someone has is money, they NEED it to be the most important thing in the world. If they can’t stand out and feel special for things only they can afford, then they gotta deal with how they really feel about themselves. I always pity fools like that. Imagine going to a sports game and caring 1 bit If someone else is sitting in the seat they paid for :lol: As long as it’s an empty seat, who cares. Or wearing a jersey you love and caring that someone else in the stadium is wearing a replica. If they like it, how does that effect you at all? That ish is straight pathetic.

With regards to the pocket watching and authentic/swingman/replica convos:

If the only thing someone has is money, they NEED it to be the most important thing in the world. If they can’t stand out and feel special for things only they can afford, then they gotta deal with how they really feel about themselves. I always pity fools like that. Imagine going to a sports game and caring 1 bit If someone else is sitting in the seat they paid for :lol: As long as it’s an empty seat, who cares. Or wearing a jersey you love and caring that someone else in the stadium is wearing a replica. If they like it, how does that effect you at all? That ish is straight pathetic.

I'll take the money and fix myself and therapy and be a rich pocket watcher.

I'll take the money and fix myself and therapy and be a rich pocket watcher.

Good luck finding a way to buy that self confidence you’re so clearly lacking. I can truly say that I’ll never think about it again, cuz I really don’t care what you do at all :lol:

I'm kinda new to the Mitchell and Ness gear (don't do many jersyes though). If I buy it's from M&N, Fanatics/Lids, or big chain stores.

Are these guys legit? https://www.mltd.com/
I think at one point they were but 🤷‍♂️ now...
Specifically this, been looking for an original one on ebay for a while. I'd settle for a M&N replica right now if legit. Any help?.?
Screenshot_20210723-112823_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20210723-112840_Chrome.jpg

I'm kinda new to the Mitchell and Ness gear (don't do many jersyes though). If I buy it's from M&N, Fanatics/Lids, or big chain stores.

Specifically this, been looking for an original one on ebay for a while. I'd settle for a M&N replica right now if legit. Any help?.?
Yes

mltd is legit.

Back
Top Bottom