Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

IMG_4979.jpeg

IMG_7497.jpeg

This Magic Allstar jersey is so clean in person.

M&N might be the only licensed manufacturer willing to produce merch with the former Washington team name on it. I’m not in the hardcore HTTR crowd but it does suck to see a large portion of your team’s legacy and merch just disappear.

^Bought my original back in 2019 and been hoping for a re-release ever since. Definitely think M&N is cashing in on the revitalized fanbase and nobody wants the Commanders ST jerseys Nike is trying to get off. I'm sure they will be stocked up for the holidays at least for this season.

They never did. They haven't produced the 'Skins jersey either. The only Deion Sanders jerseys that have been produced are the Falcons, 49ers and Cowboys. I remember he wore 37 with the Ravens when he was with them in 2004 & 2005.
1693339433356.png

1693339578014.png

1693339612888.png
I believe the legend goes.....Deion selected the jersey number to match his age at the time he was playing for the Ravens.

I believe the legend goes.....Deion selected the jersey number to match his age at the time he was playing for the Ravens.

Correct, because that is a fact. And number 21 was already being worn by Chris McAlister before Sanders joined the Ravens.

Just saw that M&N (Fanatics) just hired Eli Kumekpor as their new CEO. He was previously a global VP for Jordan Brand.

Job shouldn't be that hard. Focus on the details of what originally made Mitchell and Ness, Mitchell and Ness which is throw back jerseys. Get your core business model right and then you can do all of the other side t-shirts, shorts and hats.

IMG_7497.jpeg

This Magic Allstar jersey is so clean in person.

M&N might be the only licensed manufacturer willing to produce merch with the former Washington team name on it. I’m not in the hardcore HTTR crowd but it does suck to see a large portion of your team’s legacy and merch just disappear.

That Magic was a must have for me, the 40 was mad small though and thinking the 44 is just going to be too huge, as is with most M&N jerseys for me.

^ that is the case with me... 40 is perfect for length but width is just too snug... so I just get 44 and get it shortened at the cleaners... kinda annoying but it works for me...

Y’all would know better than me and maybe this has been answered before but…

What’s the reason we don’t have a Melo Knicks M&N yet?

Back
Top Bottom