Official MLB The Show 18 Thread | Available Now

Finally got my timing to be alot better. I was whiffing at any and everything when I first got the game. Learned to take some pitches and when to time that swing as well. Love the reactions of my pitchers after a bs call. Currently on a franchise w/ the White Sox. Anyone actually play a full season and play all 162 games? I usually do a game or 2 in a series then sim.

Crumbled and actually invested some time in DD. **** is high key fun. :lol:

Difficulty is way too easy though. I'm on the "regular season" level and it won't let me change it. :smh:

roll.gif
roll.gif

Did they give y'all 11k stubs and 10 packs yet? I wish it was a code so i could give it away to one of y'all I traded mine in yesterday

Bout to get into Diamond Dynasty real heavy. Got a nice lil squad now and gonna try out seasons. RTTS has been fun as hell too I really enjoy this game a whole hell of a lot :smokin

View media item 2443035
View media item 2443036
First time going against 99 Kershaw and let's just say I got the best of him lol. Such a great feeling, dude had a bomb squad of straight diamonds.

Also I was noticing everyone with a CAP in higher ratings so I went ahead and made a 96 OVR Catcher few more cards he'll be a 99

Also @SimbaKing21 and I had an awesome game last night. I winded up hitting a Pinch Hit 2 Run HR in bottom of 8th to win by 1 with Sano

View media item 2443035
View media item 2443036
First time going against 99 Kershaw and let's just say I got the best of him lol. Such a great feeling, dude had a bomb squad of straight diamonds.

Also I was noticing everyone with a CAP in higher ratings so I went ahead and made a 96 OVR Catcher few more cards he'll be a 99

Also @SimbaKing21 and I had an awesome game last night. I winded up hitting a Pinch Hit 2 Run HR in bottom of 8th to win by 1 with Sano

[COLOR=#red]You forgot to mention, the lead off triple to start the top of the 9th, and couldn't drive in the run to tie the game!!! :smh:[/COLOR]

Finished my first season in RTTS. Got called up from AA Montgomery straight to Tampa Bay in July. Finished with 34 HR and 74 RBI, batting .314. Won AL ROY :pimp: offseason comes, Rays give me a 6 year $24M deal as starting first baseman. Whoa.

Wow just bought one of those big ballin packs that just released for diamond dynasty and I pulled a Jose Altuve [emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji]

Had Aroldis Chapman as my closer for DD, but never really used him because my starters go pretty deep into most games. I decided to put him up on the market.

Technically, I flipped him for King Felix, David Price, David Robertson, Greg Holland, and Yogi Berra :lol: I don't know why I didn't do this earlier. :lol:

But I did find out I'm pretty awful with Price. His wind up is too slow for me. I might sell him back and try someone else, maybe Greinke.

Yu Darvish is a problem for me so far in 4 games

4-0 with a 0.39 ERA in DD.

I went up against a diamond Sale over the weekend and it went very bad LOL i winded up quitting. Dude is a problem and it didn't help that i had a lot of lefties in my LU

some Dudes on DD gotta be cheating. Just lost to a dude who was hitting homers on pitches INCHES above the dirt. Im heated. :smh:

Diamond Altuve is amazing! Almost done with Astros team epic gonna get that Diamond Billy Wagner

Back
Top Bottom