Official MMA Thread-UFC on FOX 3, 5/5/12 - Anyone asking for stream links = banned.

Goodness gracious...honestly think the only reason guys last past the first round against this guy is because he lets them.

Man, that front kick was nasty.
sick.gif

If I remember correctly, if GSP beats Shields, Dana will let him move up to middleweight to fight Silva correct?

Originally Posted by toine2983

sick.gif

If I remember correctly, if GSP beats Shields, Dana will let him move up to middleweight to fight Silva correct?

That's the fight everyone wants to see.
GSP vs. Silva.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

joe silva needs to scrap any plans for silva vs gsp.  i don't think anyone wants to see that anymore.  make it silva vs shogun / jones winner.  they're the only ones left who have a chance standing with him.

Originally Posted by toine2983

sick.gif

theoretically, yes

GSP wouldn't stand a chance against Silva, does he even want to fight him? I can't think of anyone who could beat him.

Too *%@!%%@ sick smh. Only time anyone ever saw a KO like that was in the original Karate Kid
laugh.gif
. Silva
pimp.gif
> *.

Originally Posted by shogun

joe silva needs to scrap any plans for silva vs gsp.  i don't think anyone wants to see that anymore.  make it silva vs shogun / jones winner.  they're the only ones left who have a chance standing with him.
$

but funny on how they immediately scrapped the "Bones Jones title shot in 2012" talk tonight.

Das Boot!!!!!

That was so gross. I laughed so hard when he hit that. Never expected it. Dude is not from this planet.

Originally Posted by Grimey

holy +@#@ man, silva showed so much remorse after he hit him
roll.gif
I was thinkin the same thing, he looked like he was making sure Vitor could feel his legs

da Ill Charlie Murphy kick... smh

tenative **% Vitor. mannnn so disappointed, u not gonna out counter Anderson Silva. * turns off iPhone in disgust

silva landed a nasty front kick on dan henderson also.  but that one caught henderson more in the neck, the one on vitor was right on the jaw and put his lights out.  
sick.gif

again, silva made his opponent look like an amateur
only thing working against him is his age
can't say i'm a fan, but i always got the sense he takes
his training way more seriously than just about everyone else
& he has the ko

Back
Top Bottom