Official MMA Thread-UFC on FOX 3, 5/5/12 - Anyone asking for stream links = banned.

Originally Posted by shogun

Anderson might try to pull out a KO of mma history since they're in Rio.  I can see him being really motivated and do something crazy like a flying elbow ko or a flying spinning heel kick.
I'll go out on a limb and say Okami wins by decision.  Training with Chael has helped him a lot and he'll be very well prepared.
I'm hoping its Barboza that finishes via spinning heel kick like he almost did to Njokuani

Very possible for andy to pull off a flash KO on Okami but Im rooting for Okami via Andy getting wrestle****'d and GNP into UD.

Anyone watch the weigh ins? Anyone else reminded of last weeks Curb episode? Anderson went full 90 degrees, but Yushin hit him with the "poopbow"... maaaaybe 15 degrees.

I really hope Big Nog can come out there and get a win tomorrow, but IMO he is gonna get ko'd. I hope im wrong though.

rooting for okami as well, got alil bit wagered on the underdog, mma lines are pretty off this time, i probably wouldnt have dropped any money if it was +325 but at +425, justifies a small bet

nerd.gif
what's wrong with this thread? Can't see the last few pages.

cant wait! im rootin for all the brazilians haha. hopefully big nog can come thru with the win but it'll be tough.

Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1

Here are my picks.

MAIN CARD (Pay-per-view)

•Champ Anderson Silva vs. Yushin Okami (for middleweight title)
•Forrest Griffin vs. Mauricio "Shogun" Rua
Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira vs. Brendan Schaub
Edson Barboza vs. Ross Pearson
Luiz Cane vs. Stanislav Nedkov
PRELIMINARY CARD (Spike TV)

•Spencer Fisher vs. Thiago Tavares
•Dan Miller vs. Rousimar Palhares

PRELIMINARY CARD (Facebook)

•David Mitchell vs. Paulo Thiago
•Raphael Assuncao vs. Johnny Eduard
Erick Silva vs. Luis Ramos
•Felipe Arantes vs. Yuri Alcantara
Yves Jabouin vs. Ian Loveland  
LOVE Seeing Paul Harris in action. People think he's just a leg-lock guy, but his overall BJJ game is pure pwnage. Watch him transition from Salaverry's back to the armbar
sick.gif
pimp.gif
I am a big fan of the Miller bros, but I think Palhares takes this.

FOTN: Barboza vs. Pearson

Anderson's Nike x Corinthians x Burger King gear was pretty cool.

It's pretty exciting to see something bigger than the Gun Store and Condom Depot on a fighter. 
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

20110826031815_IMG_69112.JPG

Im going for Okami here. been a fan of his since his fight with Tanner. gonna be a hard battle tho. but im confident he can get him to the ground and work some gnp elbows.

Back
Top Bottom