~| Official: MMG Thread: Pill Controversy Pg. 48 |~

Went to their album listening party/session last night. They didn't play all the tracks, but from what I heard, it's gonna be a tough album. Windows down, bass at full blast music.
pimp.gif

NT up in there last night. Wale if you're reading, I was the intern at MTV from 2007 that did that first story/video piece on you that Summer. Much success to you.

Some pics:

2mqrt.jpg

2dkgx7d.jpg

20aywbq.jpg

2enyt7m.jpg

Tupac Back is one of those joints that you're going to hear in the hood coming out of cars all summer.
laugh.gif

Tupac Back is one of those joints that you're going to hear in the hood coming out of cars all summer.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JD161616

Went to their album listening party/session last night. They didn't play all the tracks, but from what I heard, it's gonna be a tough album. Windows down, bass at full blast music.
pimp.gif
That's all I'm askin'.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JD161616

pimp.gif
That's all I'm askin'.
pimp.gif

That Tupac Back joint is buns. They coulda came up with something that Pac would have been some what affiliated with, instead they throw some recycled beat on it sounding way too 2011.

That Tupac Back joint is buns. They coulda came up with something that Pac would have been some what affiliated with, instead they throw some recycled beat on it sounding way too 2011.

Was really looking forward to Destiny. Surprised the boy 40 didnt produce it tho

Was really looking forward to Destiny. Surprised the boy 40 didnt produce it tho

Back
Top Bottom