~| Official: MMG Thread: Pill Controversy Pg. 48 |~

Definitely crashed
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Nash

Originally Posted by Mr Marcus

mmg going that route that killed gunit
what route is that?
Signing everybody under the sun, including people who obviously don't belong instead of truly keeping it family/in-house.
As much of a fan I was of Mase, Mobb Deep, and M.O.P, disregarding the beef, G-Unit should have either just been 50,

Yayo, Banks, Game & Buck, or a much more sustained run with only 50, Banks, and Yayo. As soon as you start adding

loads of other people/personalities, that when ^@*# always fails.

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Originally Posted by Nash

Originally Posted by Mr Marcus

mmg going that route that killed gunit
what route is that?
Signing everybody under the sun, including people who obviously don't belong instead of truly keeping it family/in-house.
As much of a fan I was of Mase, Mobb Deep, and M.O.P, disregarding the beef, G-Unit should have either just been 50,

Yayo, Banks, Game & Buck, or a much more sustained run with only 50, Banks, and Yayo. As soon as you start adding

loads of other people/personalities, that when ^@*# always fails.
Yup. All these moves they're making are a bunch of head scratchers. Omarion? I swear there are some inner dealings besides potential for success that lead to these signings. G Unit was the worst with it though.

Other datpiff numbers

Taylor Alderice- 1,272,972
downloads

Sorry 4 the Wait

downloads

No Ceilings
downloads

So Far Gone

downloads

Rich Forever

downloads

^^^Numbers like that make me wonder if they would have sold anywhere near that. I mean, Memphis Bleek in 2012 has 100K DLs
laugh.gif

Don't know if this was mentioned already, and sorry if it was, but Maybach the car company has no problems with MMG using their name?

Originally Posted by bonafide101

Don't know if this was mentioned already, and sorry if it was, but Maybach the car company has no problems with MMG using their name?

#$*%* you go in the dealership they bumpin this @#%! prolly. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by bonafide101

Doubt it, They kinda advertising them in a way but if it was a problem i know they would of contact them about the issue

Back
Top Bottom