:::[Official][MNF] San Francisco 49ers vs. Washington Diplomats 11/25 @ FedEx Field:::

I like Hunter and think he can be a solid back in this league. Obviously everyone is curious to see how Lattimore does. IMO you don't need an elite back to be successful in this league.
Yeah i just wish we could get a LT or terrel davis type of back to complement our passing game
Could u imagine that offense :x :pimp:

Nice, expected win.

It's go time now.....Time for the Niners to fire on all cylinders and run the table...

Not a gimme schedule moving forward. St. Louis has been as dangerous as Arizona the last few weeks, speaking of which, we'll see if it's them or Philly that's for real. My bet is the former...don't look now but Tampa Bay has won three in a row including two playoff (con/pre)tenders. Seattle is Seattle even though they're losing guys every which way imaginable. We'll steamroll Atlanta, they're the only team not playing well at all but that's about it. No other cupcake games left to play.

With Crab coming back next week, we need to get the st.louis win before facing seattle

Good win, how follow it up and get to 3-1 in the division on Sunday.

The way the rams have played the past 2 weeks they can't be overlooked. If New Orleans can beat Seattle though. That Seahawks game might have more meaning.

The Seahawks have to play the giants the next week who hopefully will still be in the NFC east race by the time that game rolls around.

Back
Top Bottom