:::[Official Monday Night Football] San Francisco 49ers vs. Arizona Cardinals @ Candlestick 12/14:::

my first trip to candlestick....we rocked the house
pimp.gif

cheerleaders
devil.gif
i got some photos but for some reason it doesn't show em
gore
eek.gif

smith needs to step his game up or put in davis
crabtree that foo always dancin
laugh.gif

we can hang with the eagles if we slow them down

nah it wasnt that cold but the second half was freezing
all the cheerleaders came out with their santa coats
devil.gif

good game though everybody was having fun

Originally Posted by chokeonsmoke

dashon goldson
pimp.gif
I've been a tough critic on Goldson all season. Proved me wrong tonight and came thru in a major way
pimp.gif

Hope he keeps it up.

San Francisco (6-7): Philadelphia, St. Louis, Detroit
New York (8-5): Washington, Carolina, Minnesota
Dallas (7-6): New Orleans, Washington, Philadelphia
Atlanta (6-7): New York Jets, Buffalo, Tampa Bay

Wild Card?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Lightweight Champion

San Francisco (6-7): Philadelphia, St. Louis, Detroit
New York (8-5): Washington, Carolina, Minnesota
Dallas (7-6): New Orleans, Washington, Philadelphia
Atlanta (6-7): New York Jets, Buffalo, Tampa Bay

Wild Card?
nerd.gif

better be a ******** fan the next 2 weeks my man.

the ******** can seriously help the 49ers chances by beating the giants and dallas at home the next 2 weeks.

im not sure how the tiebreakers work but i could realisticly see dallas losing out to finish 8-8, and the giants losing 2 of their last 3 to finish 8-8 and ifthe 49ers lost to philly and beat detroit and st louis they would be 8-8 also. i would think the 49ers would have that tiebreaker because they would have thebest conference record between the 3 teams.

if the 49ers win out though, i think they get in because i could see dallas and the giants end up losing 2 of their games.

Great win last night, we showed that we deserve to be seen on TV for primetime games. I didn't know this till they stated this on ESPN but whenever Gorehas 24 carries or more we are 11-0, interesting stat. Excellent job by the defense, and hats off to Goldson. We held two of the best receivers in the game todo next to nothing, and like I stated earlier in this thread that if we applied pressure to Warner good things would happen for us.

Are people finished sleeping on Vernon Davis, and I'm not talking about any 49ers fan either, I'm talking about all the outsiders out there thatdidn't take him seriously and said he was a bust. Alex Smith had a good game, minus the 1 interception of course. Even after his performances once hetook over this year, I honestly cant say if he is our future QB or not. I mean he does deserve to be back next year to start for us and as a team we have alotof the pieces in place to be successful in the future. I just don't know if Alex Smith is going to be our QB for the next 5 years or so, time will tell. Now we need help from other teams in order to make the playoffs.

damn i was in class for the most part but i dvr'd that for sure
pimp.gif
...after our final our teacher(hes a big niner fan btw) actually let us watch the game
pimp.gif
...you know if only we can play like this every game but then again our team isbuilt to beat arizona...i just hope we can bring this to philly and play them tough so we can win out and hope some teams can lose

GO NINERS!

Back
Top Bottom