OFFICIAL N.E. PATRIOTS Vs MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD: SUN DEC. 6 1:00 PM CBS/DTV 708

Great day for football

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Colts Win, Pats Lose

AWESOME, *%*@!#$ AWESOME

Originally Posted by KingFoamNYC

roll.gif
best day ever !

Game. Blouses.

I love seeing the Patriots lose. Now, we as Jets fans can go back to reality and a big +!%* YOU to the Pats and Phins
pimp.gif
roll.gif

AFC East is a whole new division now.

^ loved henne at michigan...glad he's doing well...not glad he's doing well against my team tho
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Well well well... Buddy... Deadset...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
hey at least i didn't make quote of the week...thank god buffalo did work a couple weeks ago

This makes that loss at Buffalo that much more painful.
tired.gif
We'd bein first place right now if not for that game.

Joey Porter didn't do nothin, we won. Weird.

Wake made that last play. He forced Brady into that throw.

Ginn had a couple nice catches, good job there. Cam and Hartline work out well in short yardage, just not enough speed to get big plays for us. But they aredecent against bad corners.
laugh.gif

Bess is our new Welker. That kid outproduces everybody and he's an undrafted free agent. Get him a contract asap. We get a #1 to line up, throw Cam atthe 2, and slot Bess, we will have a VERY nice offense with another year of Ricky and Ronnie next year with a full offseason of work for Henne. Please letthis happen.

Ricky ran tough, but I think he may have been a little worn out after the last 3 weeks. I think they knew he couldn't carry it 25 times. But 52 passes isa bit much, I think 51 of them were at Butler.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

When he missed Polite runnin down the side, I considered buyin tickets out to Miami to kill Henne.
laugh.gif

I love our 2 rookie corners now, it is official. Those 2 are ballers, plain and simple. Good stuff seein JT talk to Smith after that fluke luck play and tellhim it happens. Smith was right where he needed to be, Sam just made a better play is all, tip your cap. But those 2 are blankets. And will get even better.
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom