pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

My day can't possibly get bad now, my Metsies are in 1st place ALL ALONE.... thank u Filthies!
tongue.gif

P.S. I no longer hate Rollins, Utley, Burrell, or Howard..... it's all about Victorino and Werth
mad.gif
mad.gif

Ok I'm good again
laugh.gif

Guess who:

IP 33 2/3
K 39
H 21
R 5
ERA 1.34

Last 5 starts.

While he is too inconsistent to call a good, reliable pitcher. The way he mows down the Braves, Yankees, Phillies, and other solid ballclubs, he is worthre-signing.

5 yr/60mil....DO IT OMAR.

Dayne Perry from FoxSports.com believes New York Mets GM Omar Minaya will make a big splash or two in this upcoming trade deadline. Potential Canditites for Omar:
1. Xavier Nady
2. Casey Blake
3. Raul Ibanez
4. Brian Giles
5. Jason Bay
6. Adam Dunn
7. Matt Holliday
8. David Dejesus

Look to see Omar definitely aquire one of these eight and maybe two if the pricetag is right!

Realistically, its going to be either:

a) Nady

b) Ibanez

c)Giles

d) Winn

If it were up to me, I'd rather trade for someone who will be here for a few years, not a rental (ie Nady).

I just heard what the Phillies' commentators said about Reyes: downright despicable. The SNY always give props to the Phillies when they play well.

Good series win. Although Tuesday's loss hurt, I realized it took the Phillies a 6-run comeback in the 9th to get a win. That happens about once a month.

Also, Brian Giles in the 2-hole?
eek.gif

Delgado looks like a completely differnet player. Nice to see him come around.

RIP to Pedro's dad.

Listened to the game on the FAN at work, and damn it was quick and painless.

Nice job by Heilman with the bases loaded jam and props to Delgado. He is uper hot this month and looks like a new player from the last year and a half.

I was laughing when the 9th started and Howie Rose said Victorino was coming to bat cuz of Mez, hahahaa.

First place, where we belong...JEAAAA

EDIT: Out of those 8, I'd love to see Casey Blake based on his beard alone.

I was at the game last night pretty cool, but sucks that Pablo martinez passed away. I will be at the game tomorrow
pimp.gif
merengue night the chicks should be pleasant.

El Jeffry and Sergio Vergas will be there.

I would hate to sit behind Sergio. Cant see over his hair. Dude seriously needs a haircut word to manny ramirez
Wish i was going. Take and post pics... >|

Brad Holt is 13 K's with 1 out in the 8th....8 K's in a row in Brooklyn.

I'm loving this pick, thank you Glavine.

Neise had a CG shutout with Binghamton.
pimp.gif

Great game today.
I hate weathermen, had me worried and %#%$ for the game
A row of Philly fans had their
frown.gif
face on after the game
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Brandon Knight will pitch for the Mets on Saturday due to Pedro leaving to D.R.

He is 5 - 1, 1.60 ERA, 49K 39.1 IP this season in AAA, we should be able to squeeze 2 quality starts before the league catchesup, word to Nelson.

Here is a clip of the Phillie's radio announcers when Reyes hit that clutch homerun. Salty as hell and veryunprofessional.

http://www.the700level.com/2008/07/larry-anderson.html

^^^^Hahaha, true.

That's why I love it more when Reyes is the one who kills the Phils. Does that announcer ever say stuff about J-Roll when he hitting doubles to take thelead and pointing to the sky at 2nd? That's what I thought.

I don't care if Reyes moonwalks around the bases after that clutch hit, people get on him wayyyy too much for no damn reason...every team has a player whodoes stuff like that. EVERY TEAM. He is someone who is always enthusiastic and celebrates with his teammates, baseball is nothing more than a game.

Victorino basically stood at home plate when he scored the go ahead run on Monday, clapping at 2nd, Rollins going nuts after the double, etc. Who cares.

...and that was only the radio commentary, the Comcast network was worse.
laugh.gif

But anyways......

=======================================================================

Lineup: Pelfrey tonight, Knight tomorrow

Here's the lineup for Friday's series opener against the Cardinals:

Reyes, ss
Chavez, rf
Wright, 3b
Delgado, 1b
Beltran, cf
Tatis, lf
Schneider, c
A. Reyes, 2b
Pelfrey, rhp

Brandon Knight is confirmed as Saturday's starter in place of Pedro Martinez.

Back
Top Bottom