Official N.Y. Yankees 2009 SEASON THREAD (103-59) WORLD SERIES CHAMPIONS!

gotmelksign.jpg

MELKY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FTW

Yankees got the hits when they needed to. Our two young CF's delivered big time. Tex showed up too. I wish the Yankees would just come out of the gate hotthough.

Originally Posted by briannnnn

LOL BRIAN BRUNEY PIED MELKY AND GARDER
roll.gif
Wasn't that Burnett?

Anyway, who else would like seeing Gardner, Damon, & Cabrera play more OF? Swisher needs to be benched again, at least for now.

i just heard on the radio that brett gardner promised some kid in the hospital today that he would hit a HR today for him
eek.gif
laugh.gif
dude is the new babe ruth.

reminds me of that seinfeld episode with o'neil
laugh.gif

when i saw that replay of aj getting melky....did anyone notice the extra ummfff aj added when he hit melky
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

dude buried it on his face
laugh.gif
then he kept rubbing it on his face evenwhen he got him already
laugh.gif

i love this team even though they get me frustrated
pimp.gif
mad.gif
laugh.gif

and i like the fact that most of the new yankees that came in are adding the fun factor back to the team (swish, aj). last year this team was only aboutbusiness
grin.gif
and i thought they lacked team spirit sometimes

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

That def was the catchers fault he should've thrown to the outside, Gomez grazed Teix's arm and he basically grilled CarGo cause of it as if it were intentional.
indifferent.gif

Maybe dude shouldn't RUN ON THE GRASS..... they have an area to run and lines down for a reason.... you think he'd know that seeing ashe plays profession baseball....

Originally Posted by CrAzYFLiPxNyC

Originally Posted by briannnnn

LOL BRIAN BRUNEY PIED MELKY AND GARDER
roll.gif
Wasn't that Burnett?

Anyway, who else would like seeing Gardner, Damon, & Cabrera play more OF? Swisher needs to be benched again, at least for now.
agreed. give swish some time off cause he's been really struggling. he seems to be getting out of it a little though. a day off wont hurt himthough. i think girardi knows that new york loves him so he doesnt wanna bench him yet
laugh.gif

What a heartbreaker... I didn't get to watch it because I was at work, but I don't think I wanted to watch the 9th inning anyway...
smh.gif

Originally Posted by TBONE95860

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

That def was the catchers fault he should've thrown to the outside, Gomez grazed Teix's arm and he basically grilled CarGo cause of it as if it were intentional.
indifferent.gif

Maybe dude shouldn't RUN ON THE GRASS..... they have an area to run and lines down for a reason.... you think he'd know that seeing as he plays profession baseball....

Mez has to stand up for all NY Mets, past and present.
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom