Official N.Y. Yankees 2009 SEASON THREAD (103-59) WORLD SERIES CHAMPIONS!

Pavano has been pitching pretty well recently actually. With the way this offense has been swinging, I hope we can score some easy runs off of him.

Originally Posted by CrAzYFLiPxNyC

Pavano has been pitching pretty well recently actually. With the way this offense has been swinging, I hope we can score some easy runs off of him.
Over nine (thousand) runs, preferably.

The fact this dude will potentially be carrying the heart of this city now that LeBrick is out of the playoffs is just sickening.
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Edit: posted by Peter Abraham on LoHud. Torre still roots for the Yankees, despite any preconceived notion he has some saltiness towards them thanks to thatbook:
[h2]Torre: I'm rooting for the Yanks, Girardi[/h2] May 31
Before the Dodgers played the Cubs on Saturday, Joe Torre sat in the dugout at Wrigley Field and talked about how much he enjoys watching the Yankees.

"It's not pain. I look at it and I care about people and I stay in touch with people over there," Torre said. "When you're in California, you get to the ballpark and you turn on the game. It's 4 o'clock out there, so it's 7 o'clock somewhere where they're playing. So I see a lot of their games. And yeah, I watch them with interest because I've been with a lot of those guys for a good period of time.

"I have to pull for them. People think because you leave the Yankees and supposedly you're unhappy with each other that you're supposed to pull against them. But I can't pull against the individuals over there, least of all Girardi who played for me, coached for me. I recommended him when he had his first managing job.

"This kid is going to be one of the top managers. This I know is a dream job for him and I'm glad things are getting better for him."
------

Nice words from Torre. The way the Yankees and Dodgers are playing, it's not hard to imagine them meeting down the road. That really would be something.

Why do the people of Cleveland hate on CC when he comes back? I mean yall traded him to a different team then he signs with another and theyre salty about it?I swear theres a reason why that city hasnt won a championship. Its not that they are cursed they just dont know how to act with having superstars on theirteams.

Wang slowly, but surely, getting back to form. Did Hughes punch his ticket back to AAA?

- C. Wang relieved P. Hughes
- R. Garko struck out swinging
- K. Shoppach struck out swinging
- L. Valbuena singled to left
- L. Valbuena caught stealing, catcher to shortstop
- End of Inning (0 Runs, 1 Hit, 0 Errors)

[table][tr][td] NY Yankees[/td] [/tr][tr][td] [/td] [td]IP[/td] [td]H[/td] [td]R[/td] [td]ER[/td] [td]BB[/td] [td]K[/td] [td]HR[/td] [td]WHIP[/td] [td]Season ERA [/td] [/tr][tr][td]P. Hughes[/td] [td]5.0[/td] [td]5[/td] [td]4[/td] [td]4[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]6[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]1.50[/td] [td]5.45[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr][tr][td]C. Wang[/td] [td]1.0[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]3.08[/td] [td]18.75[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][/table]

Wang able to pull out =
pimp.gif

[table][tr][td] NY Yankees[/td] [/tr][tr][td] [/td] [td]IP[/td] [td]H[/td] [td]R[/td] [td]ER[/td] [td]BB[/td] [td]K[/td] [td]HR[/td] [td]WHIP[/td] [td]Season ERA [/td] [/tr][tr][td]C. Wang[/td] [td]3.0[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]2.86[/td] [td]16.07[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][/table]

Tex

[table][tr][td]SPLITS[/td] [td]G[/td] [td]AB[/td] [td]R[/td] [td]H[/td] [td]2B[/td] [td]3B[/td] [td]HR[/td] [td]RBI[/td] [td]BB[/td] [td]SO[/td] [td]SB[/td] [td]CS[/td] [td]AVG[/td] [td]OBP[/td] [td]SLG[/td] [td]OPS[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Season[/td] [td]47[/td] [td]185[/td] [td]36[/td] [td]52[/td] [td]12[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]16[/td] [td]44[/td] [td]27[/td] [td]36[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td].281[/td] [td].381[/td] [td].605[/td] [td].986[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Projected[/td] [td]159[/td] [td]626[/td] [td]122[/td] [td]176[/td] [td]41[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]54[/td] [td]149[/td] [td]91[/td] [td]122[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td].281[/td] [td].381[/td] [td].605[/td] [td].986[/td] [/tr][/table]

Back
Top Bottom