Official N.Y. Yankees 2009 SEASON THREAD (103-59) WORLD SERIES CHAMPIONS!

Originally Posted by JoRDaN201

We just found parking.

Don't worry onewearz, no more double parking.

2nv5tv5.jpg

eek.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Robbie, robbie, robbie.

This guy can't take a pitch. And when he has the bases loaded, this guy is ABYSMAL!

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Did anyone notice how Damon ran after that double, then decided to stop and let Gardner get it and throw it in, and then he waved at the fans while Gardner wasthrowing the ball in?

Back and forth between the game the The Show.

Tell me how I'm hitting .450 w/11 HR's and 70 RBI's and they won't call me up.

I'm getting TIGHT.

LOL I would return that game. I got called up hitting like .287 or something like that.

7 Straight

7-0 since the break

2.5 up on the Bloody Sox

58-37

Another comeback win.

3 straight sweeps (this is a makeup game of a previous series in which we won 2)

I've said it before, amnd I'm gonna keep saying it all year:

This team is VERY reminiscent of the '98 Yanks.

Originally Posted by JoRDaN201

LOL I would return that game. I got called up hitting like .287 or something like that.

7 Straight

7-0 since the break

2.5 up on the Bloody Sox

58-37

Another comeback win.

3 straight sweeps (this is a makeup game of a previous series in which we won 2)

I've said it before, amnd I'm gonna keep saying it all year:

This team is VERY reminiscent of the '98 Yanks.

No it not reminiscent of 98 team. That was a totally different animal. In 1998 we had some players u never heard of step up n played as a team. This team hasalmost an all-star at every position except (mariano of course)bullpen. The 1998 team Swagger was uncanny. They started winning early n never let go. This teamis doing good but lets not forget that if Boston isn't hitting a funk right now where would we be. They still got alot to prove but I'm liking whatI'm seeing lately hopefully it keeps up. Leave that 1998 team alone that was a maybe once in the lifetime view on how a team should play together anddominant any other team. Their record including playoffs was 125-50 BTW

Back
Top Bottom