Official N.Y. Yankees 2009 SEASON THREAD (103-59) WORLD SERIES CHAMPIONS!

Wang's out for the season.
frown.gif
ohwell.gif

Hopefully he can refocus and return to form next season.

So with Wang out now do we move Hughes into the rotation or trade for a pitcher and keep him in the pen?

Thoughts?

Mike Francesa would want us to get Bronson Arroyo (that mancrush he has for him is unsettling).

I suppose the Yankees are looking into making trade deals. Cliff Lee? Jarrod Washburn?

Or Cashman is getting his ski-mask tailored for a Roy Halladay deal....
nerd.gif

I honestly dont see the Yanks letting the Bloody Sox get Doc or Lee.

We will trade anyone just to keep them off the Sox. And Vice Versa.

Originally Posted by onewearz

tough night but this had me in tears
roll.gif

thats gotta be deadset
roll.gif
i'm not white, goddammit!
roll.gif

nah that's pretty funny tho...and your subway is wicked hot, just fyi
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

Originally Posted by onewearz

tough night but this had me in tears
roll.gif

thats gotta be deadset
roll.gif
i'm not white, goddammit!
roll.gif

nah that's pretty funny tho...and your subway is wicked hot, just fyi
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

no way a sox fan that aint white
laugh.gif
sorry for the assumption

when he said that about the rats i spit out my water laughing
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Ecook0808

Im shocked that dude didnt get murdered in the Bronx lol.
laugh.gif
y'all really aren't that big of a bunch of%%%%%%@$. i had this one dude scream at me when i walked into the the old stadium once, but then he told me it wasn't personal and then he bought me abeer. other times, people give you the normal crap for rocking the boston gear, but they respect that fact that you wear it proud. your fans, at least the onesi've encountered, have been very reasonable. which is more than i can say about some of our fans at fenway and how they treat yankee fans. im not eventrying to say our fans our tough and badass, they're just ridiculous sometimes. like security at fenway will ask the yankee fan to leave or remove theiryankee gear because they can't throw out every sox fan in the section, so they ask the yankee fan to remove their gear or bounce. it sucks, but it is whatit is...

of course, there are definitely some prick yankee fans (bleacher creatures, im sure). i just haven't had to deal with them, yet.

Yeah Deadset if you are sitting in the bleachers or upper deck with Bosox gear, its no bueno...

At NYS when I was there some kid my age (21) was wearing a Boston hat and I just booed him

Here where I go to about 20-30 games a year in Anaheim, its getting pretty damn bad...my little sister who was 15 at the time was getting screamed at by older,40 year old men in a GOOD section for having a NY hat DURING an NY game....luckily the men got kicked out i guess, but i wasnt there or i probably would havesaid something back to him

Last Angel game I was at, after the game is over mind you in the parking lot, I saw a female rangers fan say to a male angels fan "good try maybe tomorrowhaha", the guy said "f&^# you trick" and a brawl ended up happening

All this over baseball?? SMH

I like the fans that know the game, whoever they root for, and can sit there and have a discussion about the players, rules and what not...

Sorry for the rant lol, and thank god the Sox lost tonight
laugh.gif

smh.gif
CC.. I had a feeling he wasn't going to be on point tonight. At least the Red Sox lose too.

eek.gif
@ Wang having to get season-ending surgery. We are definitely going to need a better 5th starter than Mitre.

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

"Gawd, it's wiked hawt. Hawtter than two rahts fuhkin' in a wool sawk."

roll.gif
I read the replys so I was ready for that line. @$@% was still hilarious. But I busted out laughin at my job when dude said "You see dat guydancin. Hes wearin a Yankee hat so he must be retahded. Hes gonna @$@% his pants in like 2 minutes"

I'm surprised some of you guys didn't jump off the Empire State Building after the loss last night.....Good Job fellas
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by jrp44

I'm surprised some of you guys didn't jump off the Empire State Building after the loss last night.....Good Job fellas
pimp.gif
I just facepalmed-repeatedly.
roll.gif

Anyone else hear the trade scenario involving the Angels, Yankees, and Blue Jays that Peter Gammons spit out today? I think he's just talking to talk andthat the Yanks will be dumb for this move.

Angels get: Melky, Hughes, and Posada
Yankees get: Roy
Blue Jays get: Vlad and Figgins

We would give up too much for a single shot at winning a championship. Thoughts?

by the way, this was relayed to me by my assistant that heard it from his friend.

I haven't heard that rumor...it wouldn't make sense for Posada to be involved especially if angels have napoli....and didn't Posada have a no tradeclause? Yanks need a good defense outfielder

Peter Gammons is a yankee hater lol

That is a terrible trade for you guys. Considering Melky is your best outfielder right now (arguably still even when Gardner comes back), Hughes is emerging asyour best arm in the bullpen, and Posada is almost as untradeable as Jeter/Mo.

With that said get it done Ca$hman

don't the angels have a catcher coming up thru their system? i thought i heard napoli would be DHing more in the future

Back
Top Bottom