Official N.Y. Yankees 2009 SEASON THREAD (103-59) WORLD SERIES CHAMPIONS!

^ That corpse will say anything to disparage the Yankees.

I think that would be a little too much because who's catching behind Posada? And who's our 4th OF? Montero and A-Jax aren't ready to come up. Butthen again something where we don't have to give those two up is a good offer. But I'd pass.

And the Jays are no way going to take back only Vlad and Chone.

My assistant is also a dirty Mets fan. I've read that the Jays want Hughes and Joba. I don't see that happening either.

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

don't the angels have a catcher coming up thru their system? i thought i heard napoli would be DHing more in the future

Yea Conger I think his name is. But he has injury problems and they always talk about switching his positions. SKA would be able to answer it a little betterthan I would though.

Originally Posted by Dunkaroos

SOX DID LOSE!!!!!!!!!!!

AWESOME!!!!111111111

Joba for Halladay. Do it, Cash.
Cashman would have to strap Ricciardi in a chair and torture him Jack Bauer style to get that trade done.
laugh.gif

Or just brainwash him
roll.gif

The lineup for the Yankees:

YANKEES (61-39)
Jeter SS
Damon LF
Teixeira 1B
Rodriguez 3B
Matsui DH
Posada C
Cano 2B
Swisher RF
Cabrera CF

Deadset would be hitting me up for a second batch of facepalm images
laugh.gif

But honestly I don't see it happening...Cashman is probably going after someone who could be a decent #5 starter...

Cashman would get over 9000 points if he can find a team to trade Kei Igawa to...
roll.gif

Cashman's making moves!

Yankees made a trade and got a pitcher.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Spoiler [+]
AAA starting pitcher Jason Hirsh from the Rockies for a player to be named later.
grin.gif

fire cashman!!!

Roy Halladay or bust!! if we could get him we could actually get out of the first round!! thats all yankees need to do get out of first round n its on fromthere!

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

maybe you got that pitcher only to include him in a package for doc
nerd.gif
When it really comes down to it, I would not be surprised at all.

Oakland 5, Boston 0

[table][tr][td]Oakland Inning Summary[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [/tr][/table][table][tr][td]- A. Kennedy homered to left[/td] [/tr][tr][td]- O. Cabrera singled to shortstop[/td] [/tr][tr][td]- K. Suzuki singled to center, O. Cabrera to second[/td] [/tr][tr][td]- J. Cust walked, O. Cabrera to third, K. Suzuki to second[/td] [/tr][tr][td]- R. Sweeney grounded into fielder's choice, O. Cabrera scored, K. Suzuki to third, J. Cust out at second[/td] [/tr][tr][td]- T. Everidge walked, R. Sweeney to second[/td] [/tr][tr][td]- M. Ellis fouled out to catcher[/td] [/tr][tr][td]- R. Davis doubled to left center, K. Suzuki, R. Sweeney and T. Everidge scored[/td] [/tr][/table]

LOL Suzyn Waldman saying that Oakland manager Bob Geren would "help out as best he could."

"He staggered around as if he's drunk!"

John Sterling, describing Johnny Damon trying to track down the pop-up hit by Carlos Pena.

Let's go Yanks I'm at work hopefully we tack on another 10 runs and go another game up and then when the game is done and joba wins we trade him forhalladay since he lost today...a pitcher who won today vs a pitcher who lost today, cmon it has to work!

Back
Top Bottom