Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
30623221.gif

KG and Dwight on the same team :lol:

:lol: :wow: :wow: :lol:

"PUSSYCATS DON"T WORRY THE DOG..."

Last edited:
Tune into Orl-BKN and I hear the announcers talking about Selena Gomez and Miley Cyrus.. the game's that boring?

How come Okafor never developed into anything more than a role player? Is he really not that good 

All good, dude kinda sucked anyways.. :lol:

Maybe so, but I'm still surprised I never heard of him before today. I would have thought he'd have been brought up during the midst of Lin-sanity last season, but I sure don't remember that happening .

All good, dude kinda sucked anyways..
laugh.gif
Maybe so, but I'm still surprised I never heard of him before today. I would have thought he'd have been brought up during the midst of Lin-sanity last season, but I sure don't remember that happening .
Well he only played in the BAA, the league before the NBA. So maybe it doesn't count? Idk

Clarification JA 
nerd.gif

Kyrie's shot chart this year.

I knew he was hitting shots lately, but that chart looks pretty amazing for a 2nd yr pg. Now only if his assist number could go up a little. I know he's asked to be the main scorer for the team since Cavs don't really have anybody who creates hit own shot (Maybe Dion but he's too much of a chucker right now), but I really think he can average 7~8 assist a game if the situation is right for him. I envision Kyrie's prime yr stat to be something like 24~5 pts and 7~8 ast per game.

Well he only played in the BAA, the league before the NBA. So maybe it doesn't count? Idk

Clarification JA 
nerd.gif

As far as I know, Lin was never labeled as the first Asian-American in the NBA.

For all intents and purposes, Wataru was the first.

There were also several other Asian Americans, though I believe most of them were mixed.

yo is the Warriors interior defense garbage or something? Aaron Gray dropping 20 right now and its only the 3rd q. :lol:

yo is the Warriors interior defense garbage or something? Aaron Gray dropping 20 right now and its only the 3rd q. :lol:

It's up and down. They play hard, but are just too undersized sometimes, at least without Bogut. And Lee is just a bad defender. They foul a lot too.

Didn't they give up like 50 to Dwight last season?

Curry went down again?!?! :smh: Anyone watching the game to see if it was serious?

Stephen Curry suffered a mild right ankle sprain in Monday's game in the third quarter and went to the locker room.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom