Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^^Those 80s shorts. I grew up on that era of hoops and I still don't get how they wore shorts that short.

Steph
frown.gif

Maybe so, but I'm still surprised I never heard of him before today. I would have thought he'd have been brought up during the midst of Lin-sanity last season, but I sure don't remember that happening .

Pretty sure japanair mentioned the guy during linsanity and the lin thread. Oh boy was that a horrible thread lol

Good interivew on EPSN 710 Max and Marcellius with Kobe earlier. Marcellius had soo much hate for Kobe :lol:. Max was dry humping Kobes leg the entire interview :x

Good interivew on EPSN 710 Max and Marcellius with Kobe earlier. Marcellius had soo much hate for Kobe :lol:. Max was dry humping Kobes leg the entire interview :x

Mannnn I can't even lie, I couldn't finish listening to that interview. I was really interested in hearing what Kobe had to say, but Max and Marcellius were RUINING the whole interview.

Max couldn't stop kissing *** the whole time... and Marcellius was just being straight corny man. It was unbearable. I know the vibe of their podcast/radio is supposed to be casual but they don't have any ounce of professionalism in them when they are interviewing an athlete. :x :smh:

If the Bucks Warriors can get 20 minutes out of Bogut a night, they'll be a nightmare in the playoffs.

Last edited:
Yo whos deleting post? METH? :nerd:

:lol: repped

but yea, like one of my deleted posts said, if Bogut can get back to his old form, Warriors gonna be tough. i had them in the playoffs preseason when i dont think half the warrior fan base did lol

Mannnn I can't even lie, I couldn't finish listening to that interview. I was really interested in hearing what Kobe had to say, but Max and Marcellius were RUINING the whole interview.

Max couldn't stop kissing *** the whole time... and Marcellius was just being straight corny man. It was unbearable. I know the vibe of their podcast/radio is supposed to be casual but they don't have any ounce of professionalism in them when they are interviewing an athlete. :x :smh:

yea man. Max and Marcellus suck.

I listen to it on the way home because Petros and Money yell too much for my liking.

I miss Mason and Ireland |I

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom