Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the Lakers make a run for 8th place and the Spurs are sitting in 1st, let's not act like Pop won't start mysteriously "resting" his players to play the 7 seed instead of LA... :lol:

laugh.gif
 @ "Egos all over the place."

You're better than that, Antidope. You're... not him.
laugh.gif
 He's running his mouth talking about Robin Bryant and second round wins (while also acknowledging that only one team matters every year; the champion) and "He wonders why the movie thread got moved"... then when 'we' respond, it's "Egos all over the place."

He was looking for attention, wasn't comfortable w/ people forgetting about him, then when we respond, it's "Egos"?

Never that.

We're 20-25. Still terrible overall. Three games, shmee games. We know that.

It's that he's annoying, and we're responding to his cries for attention.

'Everyone look at MEEEE!!!!!'
laugh.gif

"You know the type:

Loud as a motorbike."

laugh.gif

Happy you made you're way over to the thread Ska. You can basically say everything that I'm thinking for me. Repped for taking a frontline position in the war against attention seekers. Ima sit back and enjoy :pimp:

Golden State winning on the road with no Curry, no Bogut, no Barnes. They have really impressed me, I did not think they'd last.

Is Jefferson still alive? Pulse?

If the Lakers make a run for 8th place and the Spurs are sitting in 1st, let's not act like Pop won't start mysteriously "resting" his players to play the 7 seed instead of LA...
laugh.gif
And The Lakers would try really hard for 7th so they dont have to play San Antonio if we were in first and they were in 8th
laugh.gif
 @ "Egos all over the place."

You're better than that, Antidope. You're... not him.
laugh.gif
 He's running his mouth talking about Robin Bryant and second round wins (while also acknowledging that only one team matters every year; the champion) and "He wonders why the movie thread got moved"... then when 'we' respond, it's "Egos all over the place."

He was looking for attention, wasn't comfortable w/ people forgetting about him, then when we respond, it's "Egos"?

Never that.

We're 20-25. Still terrible overall. Three games, shmee games. We know that.

It's that he's annoying, and we're responding to his cries for attention.

'Everyone look at MEEEE!!!!!'
laugh.gif

"You know the type:

Loud as a motorbike."

laugh.gif
+1 for JAY-Z reference, but people started dragging the Spurs into it, cant let it slide. Responding to DBD is one thing but statements like "Whens the last time you guys won a ring, the Spurs are getting bounced this year" etc etc, then referencing a 3 year old championship is ego.
Golden State winning on the road with no Curry, no Bogut, no Barnes. They have really impressed me, I did not think they'd last.

Is Jefferson still alive? Pulse?
Nothing but happy for Golden State and their fans. That bum should do the right thing and reitre.

If I was him I would retire. I would rather retire while being a member of a time than basically retiring as a result of no one picking me up which is what will happen to him

I'm pretty sure the Lakers would rather face the Spurs than OKC. :lol:

Pretty sure? You see what OKC did to us last year!?

Were going to have to face OKC at some point if we wanna go all the way... Gotta beat the best to be the best. But Of course we'd rather face the Spurs in the first round! Lol.

Last edited:
Win the championship. There are no other options.

Championship? Lakers are struggling to even make the playoffs and this guy is talking championship? :lol: 4 games out of the 8th seed and the only option is championship? :x At least get to .500 first before setting unrealistic expectations

I'm glad you all have opinions on how I think Laker basketball. Worry about your own teams, I'll handle how I think about mine.

See CP 2012

etc etc etc......

Win the championship. There are no other options.

That's not happening.

So pick one or the other :lol:

you don't know that for sure. when this team plays the way they're supposed to, they can challenge anyone. these last 3 games have demonstrated that. And nobody has played outside of their skill level, meaning this can be a consistent thing. We only got in the hole to begin with because we didn't have a strategy. We didn't know how to win with each other. Seems like we're putting the pieces together now. These last 3 games, minus a few mental lapses, this squad looked like a solid contender. keep it 100.

im not a laker fan, but still think they are a legit threat. there is just too much talent on that squad. but age will probably be their downfall, as i dont think they can keep up with the younger teams like okc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom