Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I personally don't think Bron's going to do anything different/special.

I think those days of "Oh, he said what? Well watch this" are over. Teams are too good now, in all sports. You can't just pick out a night that you're going to drop 54 and 13 because a dude said something.

Tug on Superman's cape; it's cool.

Actually, here's what I think is going to happen, because LeBron is the subject: if he has even a SLIGHTLY above average game, it will be sensationalized as 'busting the Nets because of Evans'. Like, he might get 36 and 12... which is obviously a great game... and it will be treated as going ham.
Now watch him get like 54 and 13.
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Those Suns Jerseys are fire. The should go back to that style permanently. The **** they got going on right now is terrible.

And Reggie Evans needs to sit his floppin *** down. No1 wants to hear what you have to say about anything. Considering the only reason your in the league is because you hustle the 14 minutes a game you get for rebounds and fall over looking for a call any chance you get.

Last edited:
I want to see Bron throw one down on Evans, and then simply stare at him before crackin a smile. That would be some epic **** right there. :lol:

And Reggie Evans needs to sit his floppin *** down. No1 wants to hear what you have to say about anything. Considering the only reason your in the league is because you hustle the 14 minutes a game you get for rebounds and fall over looking for a call any chance you get.
I might be wrong but I don't Reggie Evans is ever going to read this.

Something about this cp3 injury they not telling us knee cap though going on 6gms :smh:

I don't think so. I just think its painful and legitimately takes a while to heal right. Plus, he already came back too soon once, so I think the team wants to make sure that doesn't happen again. They're saying he'll likely be back during this trip at some point. Billups too, possibly. I'm betting we see CP back for the Miami and NYK games at the end of the trip, next week.

And Reggie Evans needs to sit his floppin *** down. No1 wants to hear what HE HAS to say about anything. Considering the only reason HE IS in the league is because HE hustleS the 14 minutes a game HE getS for rebounds and falls over looking for a call any chance HE getS.

I might be wrong but I don't Reggie Evans is ever going to read this.

Fixed for the English majors who feel the need to correct people when they know damn well what was said in a post but want to be douche bags and try to get a cheap laugh anyways. Does my post matter more now with my changes. I didnt think so. Take a seat right by Reggie Evans you clown.

O and you forgot THINK in your post. Maybe you should make sure your replies are 100% correct before you go correcting other peoples posts for grammar if thats gonna be your shtick.

Last edited:
Fixed for the English majors who feel the need to correct people when they know damn well what was said in a post but want to be douche bags and try to get a cheap laugh anyways. Does my post matter more now with my changes. I didnt think so. Take a seat right by Reggie Evans you clown.

O and you forgot THINK in your post. Maybe you should make sure your replies are 100% correct before you go correcting other peoples posts for grammar if thats gonna be your shtick.
I'm sorry dad. Will you forgive me?

So, in non-Lakers NBA news, there's this:

The NBA on ESPN ‏@ESPNNBA
Reggie Evans: “LeBron is no different from Joe Johnson or Andray Blatche.” -- http://es.pn/TXUZsh

Nets' Evans unimpressed by LeBron, Heat's title
Apparently, Brooklyn Nets power forward Reggie Evans doesn't think much of the championship the Miami Heat won last season -- or superstar small forward LeBron James.

I hope this guy gets thrown on for this ASININE comment but knowing him he might rock bottom lebron if he tries that :lol:

I'm sorry dad. Will you forgive me?

I hope these comments at least make the game a little chippy and not a blowout. Lebron also said the Nets quit on Avery Johnson and that's why he got fired. I'm not sure why all these clowns defend Avery when the team has made CLEAR improvements since he got fired. Clearly, he was a huge part of the problem. :smh:

Lakers fans still thinking they can win the chip if they make the playoffs? Omg. :lol:

Y'all forgetting Lakers are old as f

For those that miss the phil pics, there will be plenty when Lakers are mathematically eliminated from the playoffs. We'll see how many of y'all are around when that happens though.

Last edited:
Lakers fans still thinking they can win the chip if they make the playoffs? Omg. :lol:

Y'all forgetting Lakers are old as f

For those that miss the phil pics, there will be plenty when Lakers are mathematically eliminated from the playoffs. We'll see how many of y'all are around when that happens though

Remember when you don't even have a team.

Nets gonna get their shoulders clapped by LeBron tonight. Reggie Evans better pepper thy Angus. LeBron's going in dry :pimp:

a few bullet points..

-Since the road to the finals goes thru Okc I would rather face them in the 1st round while we are still somewhat fresh, if the Lakers make it that far. And playing at .600 should be a breeze if this team is what I think they are.

-Lebron went into god mode at staples after Kobe said he was a better one on one player than him so yea...get your tivos ready

-anywhere I could purchase a Beasley suns throwback? :nerd:

-emotional, way too serious arguments over sports teams you don't play for are pretty lame, fyi

^yea don't get me wrong I am a big sports fan but I had to stop being fanatical in my pubescent years. Being sick for days after every raiders loss was getting me nowhere :lol:

I dont think they even have to play that well. I dont see both Portland Utah AND Houston going on a crazy run. Only 4 games back, they probably can go 25-12 and make it. Out of those 4 teams, which one is more likely to get hot? I like our chances.

Edit: Mamba MVP got to it before me. But yea this road trip will def tell us a lot.

This is the thing...Utah will DEFINITELY not make the playoffs. They just aren't that good....no leader, no current starting point guard and atleast one of their two best players (Jeff and Milsap) will be traded. And then you have Houston who's cooled down considerably since the beginning of the year. Just look at the Rockets next 10 games alone.....@Nuggets, vs Warriors, @Heat, vs Blazers, @ Warriors, @Clippers, vs Thunder, @Nets. Once the Lakers really get hot and start gelling nobody is going to be able to stop that team. They've looked really good the past few games and are playing the Suns, Wolves and Pistons the next 3 games. Their confidence is gonna be sky high pretty soon heading into All-Star break.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom