Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stephenson can play, he just needs to mature. He had spurts of stupidity. Isn't this his first year getting burn? He's basically still a rookie. Son was a glorified water boy last year.

Great game by the future nba champion Indiana Pacers, especially without Granger.

Lakers' piece of **** season got you losing your mind.

I dont think the Pacers are necessarily title contenders. I've never presented them as such...but is it completely outrageous to think that they will be there towards the end? I think the dynamic of Granger coming back will really effect what we do in the playoffs. I just hope they decide to use him the second unit

I am a LeBron fan, but in NO WAY am I defending that he ISN'T flopping. Hell, I HATE the flopping; whether it's player A or B.

But the point I'm trying to get you guys to realize is that you can't hate on a player who flops one way and love a player who flops in another.

Bottom line is: It's flopping.

Getting hacked and stripped and your hands making a natural motion =/= ...

There's plenty more where that came from.
I don't understand why you're using LBJ to counter my argument of Kobe flopping. I already know he (lbj) flops.

Who brought up who first tho? We were originally talking about Bron and for some reason you decided to bring kobe into the conversation.
What I was trying to make you realize, which clearly isn't happening, is that your team's best player flops too.

So simply put, why are you complaining about one person flopping but not the other? Rhetorical question, being that I know you don't think it's flopping.

It'll have to end with an "agree to disagree".

EDIT: I was just using Kobe as an example. Wade does the same thing Kobe does in terms of shooting/driving + arm flailing combo.

Last edited:
I am a LeBron fan, but in NO WAY am I defending that he ISN'T flopping. Hell, I HATE the flopping; whether it's player A or B.

But the point I'm trying to get you guys to realize is that you can't hate on a player who flops one way and love a player who flops in another.

I don't understand why you're using LBJ to counter my argument of Kobe flopping. I already know he (lbj) flops.

Who brought up who first tho? We were originally talking about Bron and for some reason you decided to bring kobe into the conversation.

Kobe Stan's thinks he's perfect :lol: at least consistent

@mmg ^Just like your confused whether you str8 or not right....get off lakers nuts we got enough of y'all already :smh:

Last edited:

Kobe Stan's thinks he's perfect :lol: at least consistent

Here goes Shaq fu again :lol:

Great game by the future nba champion Indiana Pacers, especially without Granger.

:lol: nice try

aWuGb.gif

I dont think the Pacers are necessarily title contenders. I've never presented them as such...but is it completely outrageous to think that they will be there towards the end? I think the dynamic of Granger coming back will really effect what we do in the playoffs. I just hope they decide to use him the second unit
I'd honestly be surprised if the Pacers make it out of the East.

If any team is gonna to dethrone Miami it will be the Bulls (with a healthy Rose of course) or the Knicks.

Those two teams have something the Pacers don't have, an elite player that can put da team on his back and lead them to victory.

While Paul George is emerging as a very good player it remains to be seen if he can elevate his game to that superstar level, especially in the playoffs.

I agree with you about Granger. His return could have a huge impact on the Pacers either positive or negative.

I also like the idea of him coming off the bench. Whether he's cool with that is another story.

What's the timetable for his return.

I'd honestly be surprised if the Pacers make it out of the East.

If any team is gonna to dethrone Miami it will be the Bulls (with a healthy Rose of course) or the Knicks.

Those two teams have something the Pacers don't have, an elite player that can put da team on his back and lead them to victory.

While Paul George is emerging as a very good player it remains to be seen if he can elevate his game to that superstar level, especially in the playoffs.

I agree with you about Granger. His return could have a huge impact on the Pacers either positive or negative.

I also like the idea of him coming off the bench. Whether he's cool with that is another story.

What's the timetable for his return.

I honestly dont know about Grangers return. I agree with you about the superstar caliber player. I just dont think some of the other players on the team respect Georges game. I consistently see them running breaks, or crucial situations with Paul George open on the wing calling for the ball, but Lance Stephenson and George Hill would rather dribble the clock down and take a contested fadeaway.

I put that on the coaches. If you notice that one of your young guys is developing into a beast like Paul George, you need to make sure the supporting cast knows that. If you're not David West or Paul George, and you see one of those 2 open, pass them the ball, and conversely, you know that Paul George and David West will always make the extra pass

Dwight BEEN overrated. A product of the era

No centers. Almost no sg's.

Ohhhh but tge hybrids

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom