Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fab Melo wasn't expected to contribute this year anyway.

I mean I'm sure they didnt expect him to have a breakout season or anything, but this really says that he couldnt even provide any good backup minutes. When you select someone 22nd overall, you expect some sort of small contribution, and you DONT expect to have to sign DARKO in the offseason

I mean Hasheem Thabeet saw minutes as a rookie :smh:

Last edited:
Darko replaces Stiesema (sp)...don't see how that's a bad signing.

I dont think its a bad signing, but I think its a bad sign for Fab Melo that they dont trust him to replace Stiemsmas minutes, or production

Last edited:
Good signing for depth. Darko is better than Jason Collins. They still have Wilcox and the two rookies coming off the bench.

Look at Wilcox's picture from nba.com :rofl:

Boston need players that can create their own shot. I'm not a fan of this signing.

Eh, whoever they sign at this point isn't going to have that skill. They have Rondo, Terry, Pierce, and KG who can really create their own shots. Jeff Green, Courtney Lee, Avery Bradley are guys that are pretty good at scoring without needing the ball in their hands.

It is a weird signing unless they expect KG to play a lot of PF.

Right now they have at Center -> KG (where he should be playing now), Darko, Jason Collins, Fab Melo. Sullinger might end up better at center too. But that's three traditional centers in a time where the league is going smaller. Odd.

Either way, unless the team culture properly motivates Darko, I don't expect much out of him. His M.O. is a couple REALLY good games a year (like 3), a lot of offensive rebounds for the other team, weak layups when he should dunk it, and him inevitably checking out with like 30 games once his minutes go down. I'm on to you, Darko.

Still, a motivated Darko is still damn good. Really good defender. Strangely good passer at times. Really weird player.

Last edited:
OJ
Kyrie
Blake
Wall
Jennings
Deng will be better than last year in Rose's absence(even though he didn't play that much last year either)
I think Amare comes back strong as well if he stays healthy.
Also look for JJ to drop 25 a game playing with D Will.

Has to be John Wall. Finally surrounded by a good solid team. Good veterans. He's the leader of that team on the court. If he doesn't break out now, he never will.

Kyrie

John Wall

Lebron

Westbrook

Cousins

J.J Hickson

Goran Dragic

Rudy Gay

Bradley Beal

Evan Turner

Kyrie
John Wall
Lebron
Westbrook
Cousins
J.J Hickson
Goran Dragic
Rudy Gay
Bradley Beal
Evan Turner

What is a breakout season from Lebron James? Or Russy for that matter? Or Rudy Gay?

All of these guys are already considered stars in the NBA, one of them is considered the best player in the league.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom