Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
HARDEN!!!!!! I'm glad he did that to OKC too :smokin

4th quarter Kyrie did his thing man. Love that kid, like I literally feel some type of way about him

Last edited:
The problem with Durant is that he lets Westbrook shoot too many damn shots.

Theres no excuse for Russ having 20 while Durant having 13.
Durant had absolutely no rhythm going into the 4th quarter with his shot so when he shot those 3's he was ice cold.
He spent most of the game watching Russ chuck ugly shots.

:smh:

Last edited:
damnnnn cant wait til kyrie..

gets better teammates

Once again, the OKC Thunder will be regretting letting go of Harden for years to come.

And as for Kyrie, wow. :x

Hey_

Darnell Mayberry ‏@DarnellMayberry
Final score: Rockets 122, Thunder 119. OKC gives up 36 points in the first quarter and 35 in the fourth.

On another note,

WTF IS UP WITH KD?

Julius F. Wrek

Stat padding. He was trying to get that triple double from jump street passing up all these easy shots to make bad passes.

They have the cap space, probably not going to happen though

I didnt know that, i think its possible

lakers still can offer him the most money. would have to do a sign and trade if he wants the max (like what the rockets did with harden).
rockets basically got the trob for 2 pfs that they be showcasing the whole first half of season :smh:

Last edited:
Dwight with 10 6 1 1 and 1 in the first quarter. There we go. :pimp:

Statistically, he's been fine. On a team with Bryant, Nash, and Gasol he wasn't going to put up 20 a game. He's never been a high point guy ala Shaquille O'neal. 16 a game is what you would expect and he still is leading the league in rebounding.

Them loosing has clouded a lot of people's opinion's on his play this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom