Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey_

Brooks doesn't get enough criticism in the media and by the talking heads.

I get it's "hard" to criticize a guy whose team has improved every year, but pretty much any coach could ride Durant, Westbrook, Harden, and Ibaka, and it looks like he knows what he's doing. He gets routinely outcoached and I rarely find myself saying "Good thing they had Brooks tonight"

Thank you!

Julius F. Wrek

man Asik is getting better offensively, but he still has so much more room for improvement. harden has to take a little bit off that pass though and it's an easy bucket

He's got defense down, but if he had Javale McGee's hands, he'd be a monster on offense

Until they showed Jeremy Lin , just now I had forgot all about him.. I think that he may be out of a job next year if they keep this current backcourt...

lin must frequent the NT dressing better thread :smh: :smh: :smh:

but yeah, harden is a fraud getting exposed. he's 10-14, he's missed 4 shots! what a bum.

Sometimes I can't tell if NT is trolling or not.

People really like CWebb calling games? Wth? This guy is the reason I listen to the radio broadcast of tnt games.

He is the 2nd worst color guy behind hubie "now you try to tell your guys..." Brown.

Fisher makes it so much easier to root against OKC. Beverly is a nice player...rockets GM finds studs
But after a season or two we give them away for damaged goods.

Landry

Lowry

Brooks

soon to be Parsons. 
mean.gif

Someone needs to knock fisher out.

Last edited:
Hey_

I get it's "hard" to criticize a guy whose team has improved every year, but pretty much any coach could ride Durant, Westbrook, Harden, and Ibaka, and it looks like he knows what he's doing. He gets routinely outcoached and I rarely find myself saying "Good thing they had Brooks tonight"

Thank you!

Julius F. Wrek

just curious, was pj carlisimo that bad when he was sea/okc? i mean someone has to be blamed for their growing pains in their first yr.

Kevin Mchale sounds just like a slave owner!

Like ole boy in django that don played.

#MillionDollarSlave

Last edited:
Hey_

Thank you!

Julius F. Wrek

just curious, was pj carlisimo that bad when he was sea/okc? i mean someone has to be blamed for their growing pains in their first yr.
pj played him at sg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom