Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ I hope this isn't news to you. Miller been nice for a long time.

Lol jackson looking shook on that sideline. Swallowing them big gulps of spit!

Last edited:
Wow, jimmy butler has the Kobe I from Adidas on. Dope.
Like I said in the Laker thread, Adidas Kobe 2s >>>>>>>>>

pimp.gif

I got a pair on ice size 11
nerd.gif

and of the white/yellow 
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
eek.gif
For real? I would love to get my hands on a pair for my bro. It would make his life. He loved the hell out of those things, wore them all the time and gave no dambs about the jokes.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Adidas-Kobe...6785296?pt=US_Men_s_Shoes&hash=item1c31ee4d90

I might just have to cop.
I just got to my parent's house.... but lemme take a look in my old closet, I might have that white/graphite pair too no joke
laugh.gif

I have a pair of the dark/blackish ones too but those are sorta beat 
frown.gif

I wonder what Derrick Rose thinks about David Lee's 2 week come back attempt from pretty much breaking a hip.

Last edited:
^^^ I couldn't wear those Kobe's. Just didn't fit right. The 1s or 2s. Adidas are weird like that. Some models fit great, others are terrible. Nikes are more consistent

I wonder what Derrick Rose thinks about David Lee's 2 week come back attempt from pretty much breaking a hip.
This is a damn shame. Were it Melo or LeBron missing games like this they would be crucified. Rose gets paid 19 mil and change to play basketball if healthy and give his team a chance to win. Enough is enough, his teammates are damn near dying out there stretching a game 7 against the damn Nets. The only consolation is that the Heat would body them regardless if everyone was healthy.

Last edited:
Why are they still calling on the ball screens for Curry? Its leading to him being doubled every single time. Run some off the ball screens, look what it just did for Klay. Come on Mark Jackson I know you can do this.

This is a damn shame. Were it Melo or LeBron missing games like this they would be crucified. Rose gets paid 19 mil and change to play basketball if healthy and give his team a chance to win. Enough is enough, his teammates are damn near dying out there stretching a game 7 against the damn Nets. The only consolation is that the Heat would body them regardless if everyone was healthy.

A lot of ppl don't think that bulls are a championship team. So it doesn't really matter...

Why are they still calling on the ball screens for Curry? Its leading to him being doubled every single time. Run some off the ball screens, look what it just did for Klay. Come on Mark Jackson I know you can do this.

Run some Elevator Doors. :smokin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom