Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yall think this warriors squad is better or as good as that warriors squad that beat the mavs with BD, Barnes, etc etc?

It's close but I like that 07 squad better.

I remember not making playoffs after a 41-41 season :frown:

You must not remember too well, because we went 48-34 that year. 

And the 07 team was better than this team.  Both are really fun to watch though, and very good.

Wow it was 48-34, lol my bad

You must not remember too well, because we went 48-34 that year. 

And the 07 team was better than this team.  Both are really fun to watch though, and very good.

This! That 07 team was beasty! Straight snuffed the mavs

Did this dude up top really go and search and compile all those poster's comments about steph tho? :smh: bruh you gotta have more in life to do than all that :lol:

You're far from the only one. I remember more than half the dub fans were calling for lacobs head after that trade. But youre the only dubs fan to admit it.
I was one of the few that was happy about that trade I always hated how selfish Ellis was.

why is corey brewer jacking up 3s. :lol: dude is a below .300 career shooter. nuggets falling into w's style. trying to match curry. wilson chandler did that twice. it's a wrap when the nuggets couldnt widen their lead when w's guards were off.

Anyone been paying attention to Curry and Faried jawing up and down the floor? 
laugh.gif
This guy. I love it when Steph gets hot cause then he starts to get cocky.
I'll never understand how thats a jump ball. It should be the other teams ball.
because its no one's rebound
I mean I get that, but it should be like is for pickup ball. We just regard that as a turnover and give the other team the ball. I can see why in pro ball you wouldnt want that, but I just dont like the idea of it being a jump ball. It leans too much towards the offensive teams favor, if it was a regular this they wouldnt have the rebounding advantage anyways but with a jump ball they get the 50-50 chance
Steph = Reggie Miller x Steve Nash Hybrid
I think he's the shoot first version of Steve Nash
This.

I think he's the shoot first version of Steve Nash

The reason why I threw Reggie in there is because He moves off the ball much in the same manner as Reggie. I don't recall Steve Nash ever moving off the ball and using screens the way steph does when he moves over to the 2. That's why I said he's a hybrid of the two.

I was just thinking of how BAD their owner got ******* on by the home crowd shortly after the Monta/Bogut swap. Hindsight is 20/20 but I'm guessing they don't feel too bad about that deal now.
laugh.gif
Fans are dumb often, why would you keep Monta when you have Curry?
Oh the Curry/Monta thing has been discussed plenty so I won't go there anymore
laugh.gif
. I'm just reminiscing about the reaction homeboy got when he stepped out there after trading the fan favorite away for a big guy who couldn't stay healthy. It was some halftime ceremony and dude could barely get a word in...he legit looked like he was gonna cry. Everything ended up working out so they gotta forgive him by now, right?

Kevin Harlan appreciation page.
pimp.gif
He's great at what he does.

Last edited:
Lol nuggets not leaving this series without their imprints on cats! They got both those high yella boys out there scratched n marked up!

Smh at George Karl getting out coached by newbie mark jack. Oughta be ashamed!

Last edited:
Oh the Curry/Monta thing has been discussed plenty so I won't go there anymore
laugh.gif
. I'm just reminiscing about the reaction homeboy got when he stepped out there after trading the fan favorite away for a big guy who couldn't stay healthy. It was some halftime ceremony and dude could barely get a word in...he legit looked like he was gonna cry. Everything ended up working out so they gotta forgive him by now, right?

Kevin Harlan appreciation page.
pimp.gif
He's great at what he does.
It's still Warrior fans on here who still wish they had Monta over Curry.

**** is mindboggling

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom