Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
bank of america commercial is fye 
smokin.gif

Typical that you see Terry, Garnett, Pierce and Crawford all leave the floor without shaking anyones hands.

These ********** are the least classiest professional athletes i've ever seen in my life. You call that pride? I call that being a sore loser.

I'm actually glad that the Celtics came back and got their heart broken. Makes this win even sweeter :pimp:
I kinda feel like if the losers don't shake hands, it's not that bad. It's just passion for winning man. But if the winners don't shake hands, that's really classless. Source: playing at pick up games 

What kind of logic is that, man? Are you for real?

The whole point of shaking hands is to acknowledge your loss and give props to the other team for beating you out. The winning team has to win 4 games out of 7. That't not some whim. It's more important for the loser to man up and shake hands with the opposing team that beat them. Especially when you're at home in front of your own fans. It's like they straight up walked out on the Knicks and Celtic fans.

They say people who don't shake hands are just passionate competitors. That's not true. If you had so much passion for winning and competition, you'd acknowledge you lost and give props to the teams that got what you wanted--A win.

By walking away, the Celtics completely showed their disrespect for competition in general.

The whole point of shaking hands is to acknowledge your loss and give props to the other team for beating you out. The winning team has to win 4 games out of 7. That't not some whim. It's more important for the loser to man up and shake hands with the opposing team that beat them. Especially when you're at home in front of your own fans. It's like they straight up walked out on the Knicks and Celtic fans.

They say people who don't shake hands are just passionate competitors. That's not true. If you had so much passion for winning and competition, you'd acknowledge you lost and give props to the teams that got what you wanted--A win.

By walking away, the Celtics completely showed their disrespect for competition in general.

Let's not pretend like the Knicks were respecting the game w/ their funeral wear in game 5. It goes both ways....both teams lacked sportsmanship, but at the end of the day...no biggie. Knicks move on and the C's are going home.

*edit*

Who will face more heat/scrutiny if their teams lose in the first round. Kevin Durant or Derrick Rose?

Last edited:

[[pse
yea but no..... you suppose to take a l hard. considering this is the main c's end of the road

Let's not pretend like the Knicks were respecting the game w/ their funeral wear in game 5. It goes both ways....both teams lacked sportsmanship, but at the end of the day...no biggie. Knicks move on and the C's are going home.

*edit*

Who will face more heat/scrutiny if their teams lose in the first round. Kevin Durant or Derrick Rose?

I think everyone will say the Knicks shot their own feet when they did the whole funeral thing. But two wrongs don't make a right, homie.

The Knicks actually stayed to shake hands. When I mean the Knicks, I mean the leaders of the teams. Where were the Celtics' leader who are supposed to represent that organization? Oh, right. They walked off the court, along with Jordan Crawford without even glancing at Melo as he followed Terry, Garnett and Pierce lol

Props to Jeff Green though. That dude balled out and gave it all he got. Celtics need to build around him and Rondo.

Last edited:
Typical that you see Terry, Garnett, Pierce and Crawford all leave the floor without shaking anyones hands.

These ********** are the least classiest professional athletes i've ever seen in my life. You call that pride? I call that being a sore loser.

I'm actually glad that the Celtics came back and got their heart broken. Makes this win even sweeter :pimp:

lol what?

Given all that trash talks and taunting by both teams. I don't see why Celtics players need to shake hand with Knicks players.

You want to shake hand with the team and the players who gave you elbow? taunted you by wearing black and disrespectfully trash talked you during the off days?

And i'm sure the Knicks players wouldn't want to shake the Celtics players hand neither. Especially not after all that Melo's wife taunt.

Last edited:

I kinda feel like if the losers don't shake hands, it's not that bad. It's just passion for winning man. But if the winners don't shake hands, that's really classless. Source: playing at pick up games 

You look at what these guys do purely from a viewer/fan point of view. Where as players put so much emotionally into games, losing takes a serious toll on them.

Imagine you spend your entire life working to get a certain job or position. You dont like the other person in the running for the same job. You feel like you're more qualified for the position. He/she ends up getting the job. Your first thought is to shake his/her hand?

And for the record, KG always gets grilled for not shaking hands. But when Peyton Manning lost the Superbowl and walked off the field without giving dabs, he was praised as being "competitive"

Hey_

Scot Brooks must have completely forgotten the Finals when Miami doubled him up top and had a third defender shadow...

Took him right out of the game.

Julius F. Wrek

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom