Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is James Harden going to get a pass for his terrible...and i mean TERRIBLE...4th quarter play tonight?

He really cost them that game.

How are you gonna get shut down by Derek Fisher tho

He's not good enough. Simple as that.

Him and Jerimy Lin are both over paid.

A healthy Lakers squad wouldnt get swept. Fact. They only got swept because no Kobe, no nash no blake no meeks.

A healthy Clippers squad got swept last year lol.

Clippers.Nothing but a bunch of flopping wannabees. lol

Cp3 texted Kobe he's going to sign with Lakers this off season.

Man you just don't know ****. Even Dwight might leave money on the table to leave that sinking ship. Kobe is done ask Chauncey

I hope joey donaghy gets criticized and isnt scheduled another playoff game

A whistle was blown every possession smh

I think CP3 stays with the Clippers.

Not unless Dwight Howard figures out a way to end up in the same team as him. D12 needs to go to Houston and the Clippers need help. Phil Jackson should go coach them.

I hope this means pierce is retiring. He's had a good run. Take kg with you.

Prince is going to give kd headaches. Memphis in 6.

why are people saying good run by Clips :lol: I mean they had a good season but a 1st round exit is a good run? The team they had this season shoulda went to WCF, it was a real letdown considering how well they were playing in the season beating teams with their depth

Ive been saying it for a while now jerry sloan needs to replace vdn ASAP

Clips running his offense would solve their half court issuses

why are people saying good run by Clips :lol: I mean they had a good season but a 1st round exit is a good run? The team they had this season shoulda went to WCF, it was a real letdown considering how well they were playing in the season beating teams with their depth
I so agree at least vinny is gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom