Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ouch. Rose comes back next season & Brooklyn better hope they draw Indiana in round 1 or they're out in round 1 again vs. NYK/CHI/MIA.

From a roster standpoint they can't make any significant upgrades They have Wallace & Johnson combining for 30 million annually & playing horribly so they have zero cap flexibility.

They could get lucky & land a fringe all star with Hump's 12 mil expiring contract.

Their only other significant improvement can come from a coaching perspective. Stan Van Gundy/Phil Jackson
I don't think SVG is a good coach. God, that team in Orlando was struggling to put up 80 a game with Dwight. 
sick.gif

Hey is it any truth to bryant being the first player to contact Paul about enticing him to come to the lakers?

Btw, again...Leggo Bulls! Make the right decision Rose!

When is the first game?

Last edited:
my man boozer playing like he a free agent this summer :wow:

:rofl:

I think it was during gm 2 they put up a graphic with Booz's career playoff stats. It was like 18 and 10 or something completely unexpected like that. I thought someone in the production truck ****** up

Last edited:
The NBA's last hope for stopping the Heat travels to South Beach on Monday...

No Rose, no Deng, no Hinrich, sick players on the floor and yall got George Karl as the COY?

LOL.

Thibs...

Avery Johnson Jr. @itsaveryjohnson

NETS GO DOWN!!!! ALL YOU HATERS THINK MY DAD COULDN'T COACH THEM!!!! TOO HIGH EXPECTATIONS #HELLO-OFSEASON #GONEFISHIN

Nets put themselves in cap purgatory for Joe Johnson and Gerald Wallace.
laugh.gif
mean.gif

They better get use to these first round exits, probably gonna be a common occurrence the next few years.

Noah deserves a lot of respect for how he played. Dude was a beast tonight. All the Bulls do is play hard. They don't know how to slack off.

DWill and Lopez had good games but Joe Johnson gonna Joe Johnson.

Had the bulls in 7 :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

So proud of this team.

Nets scare nobody. Overpaid backcourt.

I don't see bulls taking the series vs miami but they will have to earn every basket.

Thibs locked coach of the year, if he hadn't already.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom