Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well hopefully now we can move on. I think everyone knew it was probably better for him to sit out anyways for the year.

Predictions:
Grizz in 6
Spurs in 5
Heat in 6
Knicks in 6

Pretty excited for this Pacers - Knicks series. I grew up in it and hopefully it'll be as exciting as it was in the past.

The Bulls have officially shut down Derrick Rose. Long overdue. Poorly handled from Rose to the front office.

Extremely poorly handled :smh:

The stupidest **** I have seen in my days.

Just say he's done for the year a month ago. Then, internally if something changes, you surprise people with ______.

Or try and guilt him into playing...then let him, his brother and his agent talk all they want to the media....and let the fans judge the situation on their own.

It's like Bulls FO got suckered by them Adidas commericals.

Knicks in 7 - not sure who on Indy can match up with Melo, I don't think George is ready for that challenge quite yet. and I expect JR to have a bounce back series

Heat in 4 - Chicago may have heart but now you're gonna play a team with talent & heart. heat on a historic mission

Grizzlies in 6 - this is gonna be like 08/'10 cavs vs celtics. I don't think anything Durant will do will be enough. Martin will get locked up by Allen. Ibaka needs a huge series for OKC to win this

Warriors in 6 (i can dream right) - just somehow steal one on the road (we're due lol) and Oracle will carry us the rest of the way...

PJ Carlisimo will not be back next season, he's been canned.

No coach can help that team. Those Russian expectations are too high.

someone help me out!!!

what was that that zbo just sniffed out of that dudes hand?? it was like 30 seconds ago! i know somebody else saw it!

nerd.gif

I'm ready for this Grizzlies and OKC showdown to begin.
I'm ready to move on and beat the Spurs/Warriors next round....

I'm ready....

I wouldn't put the potential loss of insurance money to be the true reason rose got shut down at this moment

OKC in 7, SAS in 5, Miami in 4, Knicks in 6

If memphis would have kept rudy gay, I truly believe they could have won it all.

How many coaches will resign or be fired on a Deron Williams-run team?

:nerd:

When is he going to get the coach-killer/cancer label?

Last edited:
When people start caring about deron williams

Anyone listening to sports radio in the tri state area? Are they talking more about knicks pacers or the nets loss to a team with the plague?

How many coaches will resign or be fired on a Deron Williams-run team?

:nerd:

When is he going to get the coach-killer/cancer label?

D will had 1 bad game this series (gm 2), joe johnson just didnt show up gm 7 which they still almost won without him

The
When people start caring about deron williams

Anyone listening to sports radio in the tri state area? Are they talking more about knicks pacers or the nets loss to a team with the plague?

They're talking both. I'm listening to 98.7 fm. It's been the Nets since this morning.

Y'all gotta get this through your thick *** heads. PJ Carlisemo has not a good coach. Nets won most games off sheer talent. I don't even wanna bring up PJs rotations either. :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom