Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
He is the MVP. Noah is a 5, accurate statement. Why do you try so hard?
u literally just said nothing but let me try and break it down for u anyway.  guarding a big man who u r almost just as big as does not require the same amount of energy as chasing around perimeter players and having to close out on shooters.  u get winded alot faster chasing guys around then u do banging in the post. guarding most big men is cake for lebron.

it is still impressive that he can guard 1-5 (although its really 1-4 with todays game) i cant think of many others who can.  he is probably the smartest at preserving energy and the team is built around him perfectly to do so.  almost as perfectly loyal as some of u **** riders.

LOL you lebron haters try way too hard and its so pathetic. I am surprise people still quote & reply to that garbage

u literally just said nothing but let me try and break it down for u anyway.  guarding a big man who u r almost just as big as does not require the same amount of energy as chasing around perimeter players and having to close out on shooters.  u get winded alot faster chasing guys around then u do banging in the post. guarding most big men is cake for lebron.

it is still impressive that he can guard 1-5 (although its really 1-4 with todays game) i cant think of many others who can.  he is probably the smartest at preserving energy and the team is built around him perfectly to do so.  almost as perfectly loyal as some of u **** riders.

I said what he said. He's the MVP, Noah is a 5. There's your breakdown.

Last edited:
I dont see miami winning this game by no more than 5 points. 2nd half will be just as intense from both teams

more like 2-4

One of Lebron's weaknesses is that he runs out of gas quick compared to elite defenders like Jordan and Pippen. Dude probably only lifts and does plyo with HGH tho and no endurance training so it is not surprising. He used to run out of gas in 4th quarters with the Cavs.

Despite his gaudy stats and all, Lebron's 'dominance' can't compare with Shaq's circa early 2000's. With those championship squads you always had a sense that you couldn't stop them no matter what you did, namely cuz you had a guy playing half-assed and still fouling out your entire frontline by the third quarter while having a Ben Wallace-type presence in the paint on defense. Not saying Shaq was a better player, but his impact goes beyond the stat sheet.

Question:

Does every teams need to complete the first round until the second round start even though the some matches are set?

more like 2-4

One of Lebron's weaknesses is that he runs out of gas quick compared to elite defenders like Jordan and Pippen. Dude probably only lifts and does plyo with HGH tho and no endurance training so it is not surprising. He used to run out of gas in 4th quarters with the Cavs.
Jimmies still firmly in place.

Despite his gaudy stats and all, Lebron's 'dominance' can't compare with Shaq's circa early 2000's. With those championship squads you always had a sense that you couldn't stop them no matter what you did, namely cuz you had a guy playing half-assed and still fouling out your entire frontline by the third quarter while having a Ben Wallace-type presence in the paint on defense. Not saying Shaq was a better player, but his impact goes beyond the stat sheet.
this is true shaq gave no effort during most of the regular season until around after all-star break and when he turnt it on dude was 
smokin.gif

I agree but this is the first year since then where it feels no team really has a chance to beat the Heat because of Lebron

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom