Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
lebronchokes.gif

Vintage Lebron. :smokin :smokin :smokin

[quote name="VICTOR PAGE"]I totally forgot Rip Hamilton was on the Bulls roster
[/quote]Ummm... what? They're everywhere. *checks thread*

Ok, maybe not, but I've been told by multiple people on here over the years that one of reasons Laker fans are so annoying is that we are the only fans to disappear after big losses.

Weird.

Call me crazy, but I wouldnt be surprised if the Bulls steal Game 1 tonight.

Not crazy. I thought the same thing.

We shall see

So the Bulls took 7 games to be a pretty marginal Nets team, are super banged up, but yet somehow now have a chance to beat the Heat? That Bulls team is as gritty as they come, but come on now. Miami is a whole different beast than the Nets.

:lol:

:wink:

When wade threw up that brick of a 3pointer i swear I said to myself that the game is over LOL. Can't believe he attempted that, what a clown

Conquered game 1 of a 7 game series.

Down play it all you want. Everyone said the Bulls would get swept and we didnt just win a game 3 in CHI we won Game 1 in MIA. We are a huge dog and while we may not win the series winning this game was big.

We would be a big dog with Rose, Deng and Hinrich and Noah fully healthy but without 3 of those we are in most people's opinion about a big a dog as you can get

Last edited:
Jimmy came up big with 21 and 14.

That's not all.

Jimmy just played all 48 minutes for the 3rd consecutive game. :x

Last time he took a breather was Game FIVE of the Nets series w/ 10:17 left in the 4th. Came back in at the 4 minute mark and has played EVERY second since then.

WORK. :x :pimp:

Once he gains confidence in you, Thibs give you ALL OF THE WORK your body can handle.

Down play it all you want. Everyone said the Bulls would get swept and we didnt just win a game 3 in CHI we won Game 1 in MIA. We are a huge dog and while we may not win the series winning this game was big.

The Nets destroyed you guys in g1, so lets keep some perspective here

Meh, no one said they were gonna sweep the Bulls..

We can kill the ref talk now, right?

As long asdudes talk about the refs rigging it to get the lakers in the playoffs for ratings only to allow them to get swept, NO.

Ref talk will live forever

Bulls one of those teams that got our number lol. Always been that way.

Anyways

Let's go Warriors!

Conquered game 1 of a 7 game series.

We would be a big dog with Rose, Deng and Hinrich and Noah fully healthy but without 3 of those we are in most people's opinion about a big a dog as you can get

Who said that??

In fact, I recall people saying they were glad the Bulls won the last series so it WOULDN'T be a sweep.

A lot of credit for Butler's effort the past few games... until he gets hurt in game 3 because of overwork and too many minutes :lol:

HCA is overrated. I have always thought this way. Champs win at home and away. "stay thirsty my friends".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom