Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Warriors are young, they haven't been here before. What happened with the a Nuggets at the end of the game was bound to happen again. Good learning experience for them down the line. Curry is just getting to another level, it's shocked me.

man bad day both giants and warriors taking L's. :smh:

thank god for that video of dudes interview who saved them 3 missing girls in the 3 missing girls found thread in general :lol: "dead giveaway!" :rofl:

Question for regular NBATV viewers, what are your thoughts on Brent Barry?

In his playing days, I didn't really have an opinion on him, and didn't really care much for him or his brother.

Jon Barry, that remains because his commentary style I can't stand.

I actually really like Brent Barry though. I like the insight he brings to Game Time. He's not such a giant prick like his brother is.
Just the other day I was thinking this, in between games I just couldn't believe Brent Barry was related to Jon Barry. Jon is a ******g *** hole to the tenth degree. W/e game he was commentating Friday night I didn't watch because of him.

Brent Barry is the best Barry.

my man loul deng aint looking good 
mean.gif

Last edited:
I refuse to ever give the Spurs props about anything at all....hate them with every ounce of my heart. ******g old geezers.

You guys are being super over-dramatic about that Deng picture. He's just chillin in the bed and they caught him in mid-sentence and put some instagram filter on it. Not sure how he looks like a zombie or somebody that "just underwent chemo". :smh:

Silly NTers. You guys haven't seen this before?

Great team gets many days off, playing an underdog who is banged up, is rusty And end up losing. It happens. Still Heat in 5.

And I'm a huge heat hater.

Last edited:
Even though they were posted 15-20 hours, they did come through
Call me crazy, but I wouldnt be surprised if the Bulls steal Game 1 tonight.
Call me crazy, but I wouldnt be surprised if the Bulls steal Game 1 tonight.
Not crazy.
definitely not crazy, Bulls still in flow. Heat been sitting for a while. Plus Heat want a challenge, so they will probably come out flat.

Can we compose a list of one person from each fanbase who acts exactly the same/everyone else just doesnt like? Just the nonstop trolling and hate of every team that isnt theres. Seems like every prominent team on here has one of those guys.

Last edited:
Can we compose a list of one person from each fanbase who acts exactly the same/everyone else just doesnt like? Just the nonstop trolling and hate of every team that isnt theres. Seems like every prominent team on here has one of those guys.

I'll start.
Antidope - San Antonio Spurs.

:wink:

I'll start.
Antidope - San Antonio Spurs.

wink.gif
laugh.gif
Bravo.

That Knicks Pacers game is going to be a mess, I can see it now, a ton of fouls are going to be called and the Knicks are going to win, and all hell will break loose

My parents threw these away... "they're just tank tops" they said..... :smh:

The Ginobli was a swing man but the Duncan was an authentic.

Last edited:
Theyre lucky I dont. I dont think they threw away any of my brothers Laker stuff (Secret hating conspiracy) talking about "They didnt even fit" It was 2006, everything huge fit
indifferent.gif

:lol: true, back then everything fit.

I still can't believe I was wearing 3XL tall white tees from Champs. Lookin like a fat Casper the ghost around high school :smh:

So glad styles have changed :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom