Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
And now people will understand why we talk about brooks and/or Perkins so much..

Knew the game was over when brooks put Perkins in after collison fouled out.. I would have rathered thabeet go in OVER Perkins for the last couple mins of the game

Fisher was cooking in the first half AND OF COURSE brooks doesn't put him back into the game until there is 2:50 left in the 3rd

Lets appreciate the work KD is doing while playing alongside 3 bench players that start, a 47 year old PG, and an inconsistent Kevin Martin

KD ain't **** without Westbrook.

Sorry KD, but it looks like you're second again
laugh.gif
that's a little extreme don't you think?

Also with Kevin Martin, you figure out pretty early whether he has it or he doesn't on any particular night.. Sooooo of course brooks plays him 29 mins tonight when his shot isn't falling

KD is so clumsy. Son out there complaining to refs more than Knicks.

I'm mad Conley aint get that triple dub.

Gasol :pimp:

This was a good game. I can't help but wonder if MEM had their **** together in the 4th of gm 1 would this series be a sweep. I find it hard to see OKC winning in MEM the way they're playing. It's like they're playing just good enough for it to be close and then they break down.

durant so skinny any shove/push makes it seem 10x more harder then it is.

glad MEM got the W

bleedat!

Spurs are going to the West finals imo...but Memphis is the one team that could beat the Spurs and that's scary :x

Might sound funny but Spurs will probably get beat by GSW. Historically they always have problems with teams that have athletic perimeter player who can shoot and create their own shots.

I absolutely love how pretty much every game in this series will come down to the last 2 min. Playoff basketball :pimp:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom