Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do the Heat even need the refs help tho? I predicted the bulls would get blown out today. No need for the refs trying to be stars. I wanna see more flagrants

its not the amount of fouls...it is the KEY fouls...they artificially start up the Heat momemtum

and I mentioned the BS technicals that the Heat are getting

Gonna be interesting how the refs continue to protect the Heat throughout the playoffs since it started so early.

answer me this: have the Heat ever been victims of the refs in the playoffs? :lol:
So now the refs know when to call fouls to start momentum? So they can look into the future and know when Coles gonna be wife open on the corner two possessions Ina row? Or they know when to call a foul against the bulls cause they know the next possession lebron or wade are gonna have a dunk?

He was near it genius. Nate said something to the ref which drew the tech, but that's what put it over from when he stared into Cole's soul not long before that. Had he not said anything to the ref, he wouldn't have gotten that osmosis tech.

When he Td him up Nate was talking to Noah and the rest of his teammates he wasnt looking at the ref at all

NBA refs are terrible, I haven't said otherwise.

There are 3 schools of thought

1 refs are justbad at their job

2 its rigged to a point

3 its just a super hard game to ref

Its probably a mixture of all three at the day

I know the names of at least 10 nba refs. That is a PROBLEM

Bulls fans, is there any merit to the DRose coming back for Game 3 rumors, or is everything still status quo with him?

TAJ GIBSON IS A WALKING FOUL WHILE PLAYING THE HEAT.

Whenever the bulls get a little momentum, count on an off the ball foul on Gibson. Straight up whipping boy by the refs.

Refs are just blatant with it. Might as well just given lebron the Larry O' trophy along with the mvp trophy Monday.

I wonder how a D. Rose dynamic would change things though.. Wouldn't that mess up their sync?
Nasty Nate has been ballin' for the Bulls.

what sync? we've had like 35 different starting lineups this season. ...

Nate is a bench guy...he cant play 40 minutes a night

So now the refs know when to call fouls to start momentum? So they can look into the future and know when Coles gonna be wife open on the corner two possessions Ina row? Or they know when to call a foul against the bulls cause they know the next possession lebron or wade are gonna have a dunk?

Yo you just said my dude Norris Cole's wife is open. :lol:

Typos!!!!!

There are 3 schools of thought

1 refs are justbad at their job

2 its rigged to a point

3 its just a super hard game to ref

Its probably a mixture of all three at the day

I know the names of at least 10 nba refs. That is a PROBLEM

I agree, but these dudes act like stern meets with them and makes an agenda

YOu and I both saw Chris Andersen commit 2 fouls as soon as he got in and they were not called. He got called the third time he fouled someone. Boozer does a lil shove on Bosh and it was an offensive foul.

How you gonna give the benefit of the doubt to Andersen on not Boozer? Even the Heat scrubs get the ref treatment

I'm in a ba,r and can't hear what's going on someone posts Cliffs of what chuck and the crew are saying. Hopefully they're calling out the refs on giving Miami diplomatic immunity.

Yea first thing Chuck said was that the refs are ruining this game. Shaq agreed and said let them play. Then Kenny went to the big board to explain how Nate needs to make better decisions in the pick and roll. Finally Kenny yelled at Chuck and Shaq because they are now saying its too late for Rose to come back, and Kenny called them out saying both Shaq and Chuck said Rose shoulda came back game 7 last series, and how now all of a sudden they're changing their minds.

what sync? we've had like 35 different starting lineups this season. ...

Nate is a bench guy...he cant play 40 minutes a night

I think they have a certain sync right now because Nate Rob has kinda become their go-to guy.
If Rose came back there'll be a lot of expectations/pressure.

Bulls fans, is there any merit to the DRose coming back for Game 3 rumors, or is everything still status quo with him?

Dont know if he will...its honestly day to day....but if I had to guess. ....

Game 3 in Chicago. ..he's back.

YOu and I both saw Chris Andersen commit 2 fouls as soon as he got in and they were not called. He got called the third time he fouled someone. Boozer does a lil shove on Bosh and it was an offensive foul.

How you gonna give the benefit of the doubt to Andersen on not Boozer? Even the Heat scrubs get the ref treatment
Andersen got the double foul cause he acted like he got elbowed in the face ill give you that one. He faked it but thiers been plenty of calls
Like cole touching Nate along the side with his finger tips and they call a foul. Y'all are so
Single minded that you only see stuff that would benifit the heat.

For the sake of his name he should just sit the playoffs out. Even if the bulls went up 3-1 against miami he gotta let it go.

Dont know if he will...its honestly day to day....but if I had to guess. ....

Game 3 in Chicago. ..he's back.
Interesting.

If he does come back I don't think he'll be much of a factor.

Don't think Thibs would put him out there for 35 - 40 minutes first game back.

Maybe 15 - 20.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom