Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
for the love of god warriors dont blow this one too...

still cant believe they lost that big lead in game 1

Teams like this can beat teams like the Spurs who are bad matchup for them but teams like this never win championships.

While true, if they get past the Spurs...I can see them going to the finals this year.

Nah Memphis has good perimeter defenders and can contain them

Whats the contract/cap situation with the Warriors? This team could be running the west soon if they stay together and develop accordingly.

Teams like this can beat teams like the Spurs who are bad matchup for them but teams like this never win championships.

What do you mean. Whats wrong with their way of playing basketball? Explain.

Jump shooting, I don't care how great it is never wins championships. You gotta to be able to get points in or around the paint. You cant just rely on two great jump shooters

:x :smh:

Nah he just walks around like he doesnt care about life 24/7. No one is as apathetic as Klay Thompson.
Tim Duncan?
I've seen Tim Duncan smile and laugh, hell I've seen him get super mad. 

Manu needs to start the second half, I cant deal with them floating off Danny Green any longer and we need someone out there who can actually consistently win their matchup. Right now Tim Duncan is the only person out there who can do that.

What do you mean. Whats wrong with their way of playing basketball? Explain.
Due to their fast pace of playing there are more possessions in the game, allowing any team worth their weight in salt a chance to come back and steal games. It's happened to Phoenix/Washington/Seattle/LAC/Denver multiple times.

Nah Memphis has good perimeter defenders and can contain them
Jump shooting, I don't care how great it is never wins championships. You gotta to be able to get points in or around the paint. You cant just rely on two great jump shooters

Memphis perimeter defense has not been that great against OKC. Thabo, Martin and Jackson just been throwing up bricks.

Give those same shots to Curry and Thompson..you're screwed.

Warriors are fun to watch.
pimp.gif

Hope they don't blow another big lead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom